This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG Con: Jamie Bamber Photos and Report

I attended Creation Entertainment's Battlestar Galactica Convention in Burbank, California, today, and have posted some of my photos and a partial write-up on Jamie's part of the con. I'll be adding more as I get it written and after I attend Sunday's part of the convention. You can find the report here.

*swoons* holy cow is that man HOT!
    *cough* aaaanyway, thank you so much for your con report! And have been admiring your photos a great deal! I only WISH I could get that close to Jamie (why, just to take pretty photos of course!).
    I hope you'll be following up with other panels and photos! Have a blast

Comment

Thanks Sam's Sister! I've read your con reports before and am always impressed with your diligence in putting all this together.

Jamie certainly looks adorable. And young. *sigh - I'm feeling like Mrs. Robinson as I look at these pics.*

Thank goodness he explained about the shirt - that's an eye-popper. I was going to volunteer to take the boy to the nearest mall. Actually I'd like to take all the scifi guys who guest at these cons shopping. My civic duty, ya know.

It's interesting hearing Jamie talk about suppressing his English accent. That must be very difficult. Oh, and shooting in the Vipers sounds very uncomfortable. Can't believe Katee actually passed out one day.

I'm very intrigued by the hints he dropped for S2. I'm hopeful the story arc for Apollo will give his character a new depth and maturity we haven't seen before.
      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Shiny pictures, the guy is so pretty. I think the shirt is shiny too.

Hehe, that must have been a laugh, the vid they used to introduce him.

Who else went to the con?

Comment

great vid to use to introduce him into the con...

sounds like you're havin' a blast.
          sigpic

Comment

"Mrs. Robinson," indeed! I know JUST what you mean!

Thanks for the kind words. I will definitely be reporting on the rest of the con but just got too tired last night to finish writing up yesterday's events.

The other people at the con yesterday were: Mary McDonnell (Pres. Roslin), Bear McCreary (composer of current BSG music), and Stu Phillips (composer of original series music). Today's guests are Katee Sackhoff (Starbuck), Tricia Helfer (Number Six), and the special effects people. I'll put up my report on all that late tonight (or as much of it as I can finish!).

I'm putting up a few of the other pictures now if any of you want to take a peek.

Comment

Your report was great -- he sounds so adorable! I'm impressed you were able to remember those types of details. And the part about the action figures...bwhahaha!

Comment

This is great stuff! Thanks for taking the time and sharing your day at the Con!
                Last edited by Sci-Fi; 26 June 2005, 05:11 PM.
                It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

It's my pleasure...it was a lot of fun to attend and I like to share what I see and hear at the cons.

Photos of Mary McDonnell, Katee Sackhoff, and Tricia Helfer have now been posted...write-ups still to follow.

Comment

GREAT JOB!!!!! You have some of the best detailed Con Reports. and I KNOW I will be referring over to yours to refresh my memory when I write mine ...LOL

But I promise to say Thank you when I do... It was also a wonderful treat meeting you!!!!
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thanks, Tame! It was fun meeting you too and that video of yours was great!

I just wanted to let you folks know that I have updated my thread a little more since I was last here...I've added some of Mary's and Tricia's talks. I will be adding Katee's next.

Also, I think between my googling and some helpful people posting, we have links to all the videos that were shown at the con. If we've missed one, please feel free to add it!

updated bsg convention thread

Comment

Your reports are just great!!!! keep writing!!!
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                        X