This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG Article from The Manila Bulletin

BSG is about to premiere in the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Hong Kong on July 2 and July 3 via Cinemax.

Click on this link to read the article

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Thanks for the link. I'm always interested in reading Ron Moore's thoughts on BSG because I think he's done such an amazing job on the show.

I liked the part where he talks about producing a show that's character-driven.....

*snip*
    "Concentrating more on the characters is one of the reasons I took the project. I really wanted to try a different style of storytelling in science fiction. I felt that there was room in science fiction to do a show that was really about the characters first and foremost and do away from the sort of sci-fi trappings like the silly hair and the spandex outfits. We got rid of all of that and we made it more of a character story about people that happened to be inside a science fiction universe that you have a much interesting and dynamic show."
    *snip*

Keep it up Mr. Moore! *like he's going to read this * You have me hooked after 13 episodes. Can't wait for July 15th.
    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Sci-Fi
      BSG is about to premiere in the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Hong Kong on July 2 and July 3 via Cinemax.

Click on this link to read the article

You a Pinoy Sci-Fi?

Comment

Working...
      X