This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient Fleet Picture

Heres a small taster of the only thing i found on pictures wise of an up coming episode involving a flashback of the ancient war fleet. This took me hours to find so please dont rip me too much on it lol

the picture quality isnt amazing so im sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas Quiinn
      Heres a small taster of the only thing i found on pictures wise of an up coming episode involving a flashback of the ancient war fleet. This took me hours to find so please dont rip me too much on it lol

Awesome!! thanks!

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Nice one JQ. Is it just me or does the large ship look kind of 'replicator-ish'?

Comment

It looks crappy. Not the pic but the ships. They look bad I would think by looking at the PJ and atlantis that they would look more sleek and streamlined.

Comment

Are you 100% sure that they are ancient ships, to be honest they look awfully like the wraith hive ships in the seige.

Comment

We'll just have to wait and see.
              sigpic

Comment

Those are Wraith Hive Ships from the episode 'Letter from Pegaus'.

Last edited by lecha; 25 June 2005, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Yea and at the end of the link it says letters107a.jpg thats what made me suspicious.

Comment

Ahhh sorry, my fault. im half asleep here lol. i've eaten my words.

Comment

Ahhh sorry, my fault. im half asleep here lol. i've eaten my words.
                      Its alright. Simple mistake. If i didn't see the file name I wouldn't have guessed.

Comment

though it would be nice to see a ancient war fleet sometime.

Comment

we will this season n u see them pwning wraiths

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by True!Ancient
                            we will this season n u see them pwning wraiths
                            Where did you hear that?

Comment

Maybe we'll see some in Aurora. I just love the architecture of the Ancients' city, outposts, and PJs, so I'm looking forward to seeing some big bad ships. They have to be more elegant and totally opposite of the Wraiths'.

Comment

Working...
                              X