Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orii, How the Badger are we supposed to beat them!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orii, How the Badger are we supposed to beat them!!!

Just been reading the spoilers for S9, and started thinking, if the orii are ascended beings how the hell are we supposed to beat them on our own???

Would like to hear everyone's idea's about this

Their emissaries do the dirty work for them. So, it should be

How do we beat their emissaries?

Comment

well at some point we'll have to destroy the Orii otherwise they'll just keep on sending more and more priors. I think it'll have sumthing to do with the ancients, the Orii will cross a line and the ancients will get involved.

Comment

I think the Ascended Ones are called "Alterans". I read somewhere that the Orii cant do anything MAJOR in our galaxy because the Alterans are watching and kinda "protecting" us from Orii wrath. However, the Priors are not Ori and therefore can spread their evilness.

Comment

We use the prototypes agianst them.

*sorry I cant get the spoiler thing to work.*
          I am voric a powerful yet sissy system lord. Fell my never ceaseless wrath or else.......

Comment

we could blast them with a big gun...or ask the asgard for help

Comment

wot r the asgard gona do against the Orii? the Orii culd wipe them out in a flash and the priors will have tech on par with the ancients so i think they culd beat the asgard aswell.

Comment

For the last time it's ORI. O-R-I!!! Sorry, it just needs to come out of my mouth...

Comment

does it really matter I've bin writing Orii for so long that i've gotten used to spelling it that way, but anyway now that u've got that out ur system how do u think we'll beat the ORI lol

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
                    does it really matter I've bin writing Orii for so long that i've gotten used to spelling it that way, but anyway now that u've got that out ur system how do u think we'll beat the ORI lol
                    LOL! I know. When I focus on something I can't stop thinking of it!

I saw Stargate the movie back in 1994 and I'm now studying egyptology... obsessions...

Btw, SPOILERS
                    the episode Origin is a direct reference to the Ori religion: Ori-gin.

Maybe you need to be ascended to defeat them. Maybe Daniel would be the key.

Comment

I thinkthat the Ori will cross the line and Oma will step in. That would be cool if the Ancients make Oma are protector. After she defeats Anubis The Ancients make her ther protector of the Milkyway. At least that is what I would like to see.
                      Last edited by LORD MONK; 26 June 2005, 12:00 AM.
                      *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                      *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                      *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                      *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                      *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                      *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                      *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                        I thinkthat the Ori ill cross the line and Oma will step in. That would be cool if the Ancients make Oma are protector. After she defeats Anubis The Ancients make her ther protectot of the Milkyway. At least that is what I would like to see.
                        I have to say that's not what I want to see.
                        Unless she joins SG-1, or the show becomes Stargate: Ascended.

Comment

Orii, they are ascended being,but we already saw some of the weakness of the Ascended being.

In SGA, that episode when they release an partially ascentded creature from the cage.I think when the Atlantis team make contact with Earth, they must reported that incident in their mission report.
                          I think Sam can re-create that cage with the help of Atlantis team and lock the Orii in a similar cage.

The spoiler said Anubis had create a clone of himself with ability to figure out how to Ascend.Anubis had planed to use his ascended clone to attact the Ancient.
                          So what if we trick the clone into fighting against the Orii.

Comment

What about Abados' people and omas followers they will probably threaten the ori.
                            I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

I think the biggest problem is that
                              Spoiler:
                              The ori release a plague on earth. Does that mean that the stargate will become public? That plague will be bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X