This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shep

what the hell happens to shep in the episode conversion becouse it looks like another gene thing like what happend to ford

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

I really don't think anyone knows at this point.

Comment

i dunno but looks like hes changing into somthing, you remember that episode where tea'lc was changing into somthing for those bugs it looks kinda like that. I hope what ever he does change into he does'nt stay that way because the whitty and funny shep wouldnt be the same.

Plus it would be real hard for him to meet women over the atlantis date line.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas Quiinn
        i dunno but looks like hes changing into somthing, you remember that episode where tea'lc was changing into somthing for those bugs it looks kinda like that. I hope what ever he does change into he does'nt stay that way because the whitty and funny shep wouldnt be the same.

Plus it would be real hard for him to meet women over the atlantis date line.
        What episode is that?

Comment

Its in Season Two episode "Bane", hes bitten by an insect and then changes into a cocoon of some sort for the bugs. sheppard himself is changing into somthing it seems so the two are diffrent but again bother the same lol

Comment

Its in Season Two episode "Bane", hes bitten by an insect and then changes into a cocoon of some sort for the bugs. sheppard himself is changing into somthing it seems so the two are diffrent but again bother the same lol
            alright thanks!

Comment

I understand Conversion
              Spoiler:
              takes place on a planet with those bugs we saw in Thirty-Eight minutes
              "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
              'Eleanor Roosevelt'
              Individuality is freedom lived.
              'Janis Joplin'

Comment

The bugs in episode "Thirty-Eight Minutes" were creepy but maybe a new one infected sheppards DNA?

Comment

The bugs in episode "Thirty-Eight Minutes" were creepy but maybe a new one infected sheppards DNA?
                  Nah the wraith are creepyer. And the grays they scare me.

Comment

The greys lol, they just need a hug poor asgards lol

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis1
                      I understand Conversion
                      Spoiler:
                      takes place on a planet with those bugs we saw in Thirty-Eight minutes
                      yay for the bugs! i had a feeling we'd see them again, i just didn't know how long we'd have to wait. and Shep had better not change too much!
                      Save us from danger, save us from evil
                      Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

We all know how much Shep hates those nasty critters, so I'm looking forward to his reaction to it all.

Comment

I hate the bugs to lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X