This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 Fan Club Kit #1

STARGATE SG-1 FAN CLUB KIT #1 FROM CREATION: ALL NEW & ALL EXCLUSIVE!

Creation Entertainment is proud to announce the launch of the all-new Official Stargate SG-1 Fan Club Kit, with the first all-inclusive package of exclusive goods including a professionally shot and edited DVD of highlights from the very first Official Convention that starred Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Chris Judge, Don Davis and many others!

You will love the DVD, but the kit also contains all sorts of other goodies too, totally reasonably priced at only $24.95! This item is ready to order now for an August 1, 2005 release date!

Thanks!

Your friends at Creation Entertainment

PS: This kit is all-new and is not associated in any way with any previous Stargate SG-1 Fan Clubs.

----------------------------------------------------

Creation Entertainment
    217 S. Kenwood St.
    Glendale, CA 91205

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Dam it, UKians get screwed again...
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Why do you say that?

Comment

its a US thing!
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
          its a US thing!
          So what's to stop you from going to Creation's site and trying to order one for yourself? I haven't been to the site to order yet. Maybe they offer international shipping? I'm thinking that others outside the US should be able to order the fan kit, being that the stargate fan community is as much international as it is "domestic." I may be wrong in my assumption here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
            Dam it, UKians get screwed again...
            the dvd is region 0 so it can be played on any dvd player!

also for it to be shipped to the UK is 32.00 or something like that!

so everyone can join!
            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
              So what's to stop you from going to Creation's site and trying to order one for yourself? I haven't been to the site to order yet. Maybe they offer international shipping? I'm thinking that others outside the US should be able to order the fan kit, being that the stargate fan community is as much international as it is "domestic." I may be wrong in my assumption here.
              Creation do ship overseas but it adds a heck of a lot to the price.

Ali P

Comment

Do you just buy the pack or are you joining the official fan club, i thought that was over??

Comment

if you're from overseas and want it and don't want to pay the attrotious shippping, just find a friend in the us to order it for you adn ship it to you

i've done that for folks overseas who can't buy from the us, and i have a brit send me my stargate novels for a lot cheaper than going through amazon.co.uk
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                    STARGATE SG-1 FAN CLUB KIT #1 FROM CREATION: ALL NEW & ALL EXCLUSIVE!

Creation Entertainment is proud to announce the launch of the all-new Official Stargate SG-1 Fan Club Kit, with the first all-inclusive package of exclusive goods including a professionally shot and edited DVD of highlights from the very first Official Convention that starred Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Chris Judge, Don Davis and many others!

You will love the DVD, but the kit also contains all sorts of other goodies too, totally reasonably priced at only $24.95! This item is ready to order now for an August 1, 2005 release date!

Thanks!

Your friends at Creation Entertainment

PS: This kit is all-new and is not associated in any way with any previous Stargate SG-1 Fan Clubs.

----------------------------------------------------

Creation Entertainment
                    217 S. Kenwood St.
                    Glendale, CA 91205

thanks for the info the last time i checked it wasnt ready yet by the way how was the episode of csi with Dr. Jackson in it?
                    Check out my website at http://www.freewebs.com/semperfisniper/index.htm

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/semperfisniper/stargateandatlantisbannerrr.jpg

DONT FORGET TO WATCH STARGATE AND ATLANTIS ON SCIFI FRIDAYS: STARTS AT 8:00 PM EASTERN

Comment

CREATION, has discontinued the Fan Kit for right know . I emailed them about it this is what they said...
                      "Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately the Stargate Fan Club kit has been discontinued. However, as the Vancouver convention gets close in March then they may reproduce it again."
                      and
                      "Unfortunately the Stargate Fan Club Kit has been discontinued and is no
                      longer available. Not sure why?
                      "

Comment

Working...
                      X