Touching Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touching Evil

Although it isn't really 'scifi', i think it contains fantasy and such, but thats my opinion, i think the fantasy in the show is that he is a person who died and came back alive ten minutes later, well, maybes thats just a miracle, but anyway... With the addition of Bradly Cooper (Sydney's male best friend in Alias) to the show, it became even better, with the already nice cast. I watched the season finale, although it could have passed as a regular episode, i still thought it was good, anyone else seen or heard of this show?
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

I like it. There's a whole bunch of Stargate alum on that show too. The guy that played Zipacna's in it and boy is that man huge. He played Joshua on Dark Angel also ( a highly underated show that should not have been canceled IMO). I really love the main guy though (I know his name but I'm having a brain fart moment). He's hilarious. Peter Wingfield's not on it anymore (such a shame) but the guy from Scorched Earth is a major character and I enjoy him. I saw the first season finale and I thought it was the best episode yet.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Huge in what way? I think he's utterly brilliant! Love his character. Reminds me uncannily of Daniel from the original Stargate movie. I know I keep saying that, but he does!

Comment

Huge as in the man is 6'6". He didn't come off as that tall on Stargate but then I don't recall him really standing next to any of the characters. I think he's quite cute but I don't really like the long hair. I saw him on the Dark Angel season 2 DVD extras and he had this short spiky hair and he was quite thunkable. Hey, come to think of it the guy from Scroched Earth that's in Touching Evil now too was also in Dark Angel. Vancouver sure has a small actor pool doesn't it?

Comment

I think he has the cute geek look going for him on TE. I don't mind the longish hair on him, but I'd probably find him more thunkable if he got it cut. If he could do it without losing his character's air of disorganization.

I'm very big on shirt spikey hair. In fact, one of our UPS guys at work has short spikey hair- and dimples! I don't think he has a lot going on upstairs, but he is extremely thunkable in the looks department. Alas, if only I were a lot shallower...

Comment

Erm.. I don't seem to remember any of those actors in the ones I saw. Is someone doing a new version?
            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Well Kevin Durand (aka Zippy) has been pretty much a background character in most of the Touching Evil episodes. He played a big part in the season finale though and he was absolutely adorable. The guy from Scorched Earth who played the android guy on the alien ship has played a fairly large part in all of the episodes so you should have seen him. Unless you have no idea who I'm talking about, which would be understandable seeing as how I'm having a really bad night with names.

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
                Erm.. I don't seem to remember any of those actors in the ones I saw. Is someone doing a new version?
                If you don't know, we are talking about the new USA version of the show.
                Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                I saw the first season finale and I thought it was the best episode yet.
                SPOILERS (Highlight)
                The end pissed me off because it teased us, they almosted looked like they were going to kiss, but no, they had to tease me(us) with her going close to him to fix his collar...

I also thought the finale was best yet
                Last edited by Elwe Singollo; 15 June 2004, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Ah... Didn't know there was one.
                  The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I didn't even know there was a UK one, i'm going to have to check that out ...

Comment

There was a season finale?? Crud! I really need to pay attention and watch that show more often. Will have to try and catch the reruns. Love Kevin Durand, even if he's out of my height range.

Comment

I remember adds for this show when I was in the U.S. in February. It looked pretty decent.

Comment

Its better than most shows on the main 4 networks in USA, but thats my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                            Its better than most shows on the main 4 networks in USA...
                            Ha! That isn't saying much. Shows on the Big Four these days are mostly utter crap. Even the rest of the networks arena't a heck of a lot better. And that's MY opinion.

Comment

So ur saying Shadow, the main networks' shows are so horrible?

Comment

Working...
                              X