X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why no Season 6 on Scifi???

Hey folks...

Just wondering if anyone knows why Scifi doesn't air any Season 6 reruns....is it because some people would like to forget that Daniel wasn't around or something??

I'd gotten into Stargate right around the end of Season 6....I'd tape every Stargate Monday marathon as well as new eps on Fridays. I've now gotten my roommate hooked, but now he's completely caught up and we'd really like to see some eps we haven't seen before...

Where's Season 6???

Thanks

Because Season Six is currently airing in sydication. Season six should return to the SciFi channel as season seven moves to syndication in the Fall.

Comment

It could be as early as July since Scifi hasn't relase the titles of the episodes they're going to be playing then.

Until then you should be able to catch episodes on Sat or Sun on your local Fox station. They're currently reruning s6 and according to GateWorld "Cure" is on this Sat/Sun.
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

FOX isn't the only station carrying the syndicated run. No local FOX here, but Season Six is running on ABC. MGM's Stargate SG-1 website (http://stargate-sg1.com) has a complete list of US stations carrying SG-1 in syndication.
        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

where i live (new york) season 6 is on upn. i didn't know it was on that many different channels! how come it isn't just on one channel everywhere? it's so confusing!

Comment

That how syndication works.. It can be picked up by any local channel providing they agree to whatever terms the show's owner and/or the syndicate put to them.
            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

UPN carries it after Enterprise on Saturday nights. Occassionally it will air on this other channel, which I can't remember the name (it's one of those low number ones).
              Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
              Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
              Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
              Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
              Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
              Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
              Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Shame really, Sky One aren't showing reruns at the moment. Channel 4 are but that's like at 2:00am. By the way, this is UK viewing
                __

__

Comment

Originally posted by SGSlugger
                  UPN carries it after Enterprise on Saturday nights. Occassionally it will air on this other channel, which I can't remember the name (it's one of those low number ones).
                  It is on UPN on monday at 12:30am (after wrestling) I truly don't understand tv scheduling, I just tape or watch Stargate everytime it is on.

Comment

TV programming is rather finchy (= is that even a word? ). I'm just buying the DVDs, that way, I can watch them whenever I want.
                    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                    Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                    Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                    Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                    Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                    Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                    Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by SGSlugger
                      TV programming is rather finchy (= is that even a word? ). I'm just buying the DVDs, that way, I can watch them whenever I want.
                      you are smarter than all of us.

Comment

I've been watching season 6 eps on The WB sunday nights at 10pm.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Considering I'm a Daniel fan, and I'd gotten into the show through a combination of DVDs and watching 1 through 5 in syndication on SciFi, I've never seen more than one or two episodes of Season Six. I would have to say that it would probably be better to just buy the DVD set. I mean, that's what I'm going to do, because I've yet to see that season... I think in VA, around DC, which is where I am, it's on Fox, but I could be dead wrong. That's where it was last time I checked, though.
                          Urgo: *Wff!*
                          Daniel: Woof?

Daniel: *muffled* Dis ith da beth pae I'b ever had!

Jack: And Daniel said he wanted you to go with us to make sure this works?
                          Daniel: I didn't say that.
                          Nick: Yes!
                          Jack: Okay!
                          Daniel: Nick! You're taking advantage of me!

Weir: That's the bright side?
                          Daniel: More of a slightly less dark side...

Comment

In Colorado, we're the special ones, we get it aired twice on Sunday on our local FOX affiliate. Granted, one of them is at 1:30 AM, but hey, they other one's on at three!
                            Rocky

Comment

Does anyone know for certain that Season 6 is going to show on SciFi anytime soon? I live in a market that it's not running in on local stations.

Comment

Working...
                              X