This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episodes

is this Season going to have more fight in it. and dons anyone know what Episodes is going to have the lost city in it. and what Episodes do you think you will like the most

Originally posted by travis77
    is this Season going to have more fight in it. and dons anyone know what Episodes is going to have the lost city in it. and what Episodes do you think you will like the most
    I think the Lost City story line will be continued with Atlantis, and as such, they will probably not involve it too much in SG1, to reduce redundancy. I'm sure there will be a few cameos and story crossovers, to help propel Atlantis
    -GuyFromOH
    I'm a guy, from Ohio.
    ------------------------------------
    Teal'c: "Chelnak!"
    Daniel: "Direct translation: Very
    cool!"

Comment

It would be funny to see some 'extras' that walk in the background that are the military personel that are in SG1, as well in Atlantis
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Well, we won't be seeing any more lost city until atlantis. But we may see a bit in New Order
        __

__

Comment

ok thx you what episodes do you like the most

Comment

I think LS was the best, for obvious reasons, and I liked Evolution
            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
              I think LS was the best, for obvious reasons, and I liked Evolution
              What does LS stand for? Yah, I liked Evolution as well

Comment

It seems I typed it up wrong, it was meant to be LC for Lost City. Clumsy me
                __

__

Comment

ooo- i now understand now, yah i liked it

Comment

All for another great episode including battles and SFX? I
                    __

__

Comment

I thought the battle between the 'Enterprise' haha... And the other x-302's? I forgot their exact names, but anyways, battling with Anubis's fleet, that was pretty kewl, i was like, "this is alot more better' than star trek fights, although in star trek, they're way more ships.

Comment

It was a great battle and put togetehr in quite a good manner, unlike on other shows. A missle is launhced, it is defended and they run away! lol
                        __

__

Comment

I know... Whats up with the fleeing, i understand if its one ship versus 20, but common~... Hmm... The season premiere looks promising to show some fighting/action

Comment

I'm not sure we'll see fighting in the very first episode. We didn't with Stargate. But we did the second. I always think the first few episodes need to set the barriers, in fact it's true
                            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                              Well, we won't be seeing any more lost city until atlantis. But we may see a bit in New Order
                              See now that comfuses me. The Episode is called "The Lost City" and all that we see is an outpost, so where the hell is the Lost City? Well it's not on Earth, then why the hell did they call that episode "The Lost City"?
                              It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Working...
                              X