This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daedalus Design (possible)

Notice the ship design behind Hermiod on the Daedalus, could this be the new ship and what it looks like? (it could be the of the Prometheus design but in 1D i dunno what you think?) also an asgard on the daedalus helping the tau'ri this alliance sure will bring a strong force against the wraith dont you think?

I sure hope the Daedalus is much more powerful than the Prometheus.

Originally posted by Jonas Quiinn
    Notice the ship design behind Hermiod on the Daedalus, could this be the new ship and what it looks like? (it could be the of the Prometheus design but in 1D i dunno what you think?) also an asgard on the daedalus helping the tau'ri this alliance sure will bring a strong force against the wraith dont you think?

I sure hope the Daedalus is much more powerful than the Prometheus.

Thats an internal systems schematic that looks nothing like the bridge hull outline seen in other pictures (or carters external picture for that matter). It looks like a slightly bulkier BC-303 subtype. And realisitcly I don't think it will be that much more powerful then Proemtheus, it'll just have ALL its weapons and systems running at maximum power from the get go and come into the battle with both feet running.
    --
    The Stargate Technology Centre

Comment

I had the same thought. I was also thinking with Hermiod on the Daedalus the ship has someone smarter than Mckay.

Comment

btw this has been discussed - prommie and daedalus diff in the S&T forum.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

The reason i thought this was because:-

Look at the picture of Daniel and Vala on the Prometheus and the picture of the Prometheus Design behind them both

Then look Behind Hermiod on the Deadalus of the Deadalus Design

In those two pictures the Deadalus looks longer and fatter than the Prometheus, i could be just reading to much into this. What you think?

Also with the Daedalus being equiped with the lastest and newest asgard technology mixing with our own, i think we could at least expect some better weapons than Hybrid Turrets (Rail Guns) at least i hope so. Because having a new clean crisp powerful BC-303 and keeping the old Prometheus Setup would just be a waste of time in my book.
          Last edited by Jonas Quiinn; 23 June 2005, 05:36 AM.

Comment

The reason i thought this was because:-

Look at the picture of Daniel and Vala on the Prometheus and the picture of the Prometheus Design behind them both

Then look Behind Hermiod on the Deadalus of the Deadalus Design

In those two pictures the Deadalus looks longer and fatter than the Prometheus, i could be just reading to much into this. What you think?
            Like someone said before the bottom one of the deddy looks like an internal schematic of the deddy comparted to the external picture of the prommie. Becuase you can see the basic outline of the Deddy its just faded and other parts are lit up. Like the asgard is selecting certain sections of the ship or something.

Comment

ahh ok sorry i missed that part, thank you for clearing it up for me. Im still very excited about Season 2 and hope this new asgard tuned ship will be a good addition to STA.

Comment

ahh ok sorry i missed that part, thank you for clearing it up for me. Im still very excited about Season 2 and hope this new asgard tuned ship will be a good addition to STA.
                Me to. I like the deddy and good rep lol.

Comment

isnt it cool how the ships have changed:
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  11000! green me

Comment

Yea I saw my first episode with the prommie in it last nite. It was sweet. YEs i missed seasons 6 and7

Comment

poor you there the best ones!
                      sigpic
                      11000! green me

Comment

the lighter bits on the schematic r the higher points, this is used in architecture as the parts get lighter they will be higher on the finished product.

also take note that in season 9 the prommie will be upgraded with the same things as the deddy, so the design of the prommie is bound to change again.

Comment

[/QUOTE]

Hey in the left side of the picture, isn't that one of those Asgard devices, used to place their control crystals, like in "Nemesis?"

Comment

The Daedalus will definitely be more advanced than the Prometheus, I think in part because it was built based on some Asgard tech from the ground-up, whereas the Prometheus had Asgard tech tacked on after the fact ("Disclosure").

Darren

Comment

how much bigger is deddy gonna be? also i agree with...GateWorld

Comment

Working...
                              X