• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucy Lawless role in BSG is revealed

From the Lucy Lawless / Official Xena Fan Club:

Role: D'anna Biers, Colonial Reporter

Episode 5: The Farm

D'anna Biers is introduced as a Colonial Reporter. D'anna threatens to expose the goings-on on the ship. Her presence ratchets up tensions between the crew members.

A little bit confusing. Lucy says she's going to be in one episode but the Internet Movie Database is listing her in 3 episodes.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

In any event it will be nice to see her in front of a camera again....

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Lucy is rumored to be a blond in her BSG role. Maybe something like this:

Wallpaper by Mary D

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

mmmm any lucy is good lucy
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

IMDB isn't reliable- it's updated by the public. I'd go with what Lucy says myself!

Comment

YAHOO !!! It'll be great to see Lucy back on the screen after the failed "Tarzan" series on TheWB.

Beckett: How come I never make friends like that ?
            McKay: You need to get out more.
            Beckett: We're in another galaxy, how much out do you get ?
            - Atlantis: "The Rising"

Comment

Originally posted by Sci-Fi
              Lucy is rumored to be a blond in her BSG role. Maybe something like this:
              Both Katee and Tricia talked about Lucy at the BSG Con in Burbank today. According to Katee yes Lucy does have blond hair. When asked if she would be in more than one episode Tricia said she is currently only in one episode but she hinted that she may be back for more.

They also told a couple of fun stories about Lucy. The cast had a pool going to see who would call her Xena first and Katee said she won. They were filming a scene together in which Katee was working out on a heavy bag, she hit it at one point and the bag full from the ceiling. When it was on the ground Katee said Lucy got on it and rode it like a bull. That is when Katee said 'you go Xena'. Tricia said later during filming Lucy slipped and called herself Xena - she then looked into the camera and said 'I just called myself Xena didn't I'. Tricia had this to say about Lucy character
              Spoiler:
              She is a reporter that is doing a story on the military after some civials are accidently killed by colonial warriors and people are upset with the military. She also said things really heat up when she is working on the story.
              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Working...
              X