This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

other ancient ships?

well i have read the scifi atlantis tech page stating that the puddle jumper is one of five acient ships found on atlantis. well do they mean 5 jumpers or 5 diff ships?

Originally posted by Acropolis
    well i have read the scifi atlantis tech page stating that the puddle jumper is one of five acient ships found on atlantis. well do they mean 5 jumpers or 5 diff ships?
    It's kinda vague, but I think they mean jumpers.
    Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

man i was getting hopefull well i was thinking one would be a manned fighter and we'd see that by now, maybe another section?

Comment

I think that now that
        Spoiler:
        with the fully charged ZPM that is powering Atlantis other sections that haven't come online yet, will come online and that the command center of Atlantis self will tell us that. One thing we know is that the Ancients build an transport ship that aren't puddle jumpers because on the transport ships were 100 Ancients
        Lord Zedd

Comment

are you refering to aurora or something else?

Comment

he is referring to the transoprt that was destroyed in "Before I Sleep" when Dr. Wier is in the past she witnesses a transport making a run for the city, the wraith destroyed it, and Janus tells here there were over a hundred people on that ship.

one thing though the pilot of that ship mentiond something about his cloak shields failing or something, how would that happen?
            Last edited by Render; 21 June 2005, 03:35 AM.
            why does McKay pronounce it Day-ta and not Data?
            Or why loootenant and not lieutenant?

Comment

maybe we under estimate and they have ways to disrupt cloaks? maybe u need alot of hive ships for it to work or something like that but who knows.

Comment

No...he probably got hit which damaged it.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Originally posted by hungrytrash
                  No...he probably got hit which damaged it.
                  Sounds more likely. Remember a similar thing of the cloak not working after his PJ got hit in Rising part2 happened to Shepard.

Comment

i think the Wraith just started shooting at random in different places

Comment

There must be other ships how else did they seed life in the galaxy?

Comment

I think that there are more ships around in the city. Who says perhaps they find a docking bay with more puddle jumpers and bigger ships. They haven't dicovered every chamber or so of Atlantis only just a little part of it.
                        Magna Defender

Comment

i want single manned fighters perfect combat fighters against the darts maybe with shields

Comment

ja, but back to the whole cloak thing, there must be some way for a mass armada to search for one because a) firing at random in space would be uselss oyu would have less than .01% of hitting the ship and b) how would they find it if there was not random shooting?
                            why does McKay pronounce it Day-ta and not Data?
                            Or why loootenant and not lieutenant?

Comment

In the episode "Before i sleep" Dr. Weir takes us back to the past with the ancients and the ancients themselfs describe 3 powerful war ships sent for a deligation for a treaty with the wraith, these are not puddle jumpers or transport ships either so we can safly say there is alot more juicy tech out there.

Also on a fine note the ancient satalite system is ONE of 80 diffrent weapons the ancients possess that are space deployed or ship mounted. just makes you drool waiting to see them all dont it.

What would be a good episode in season 2 or season 3 maybe is a full feature that shows the old atlantis and the old ancients just to give a huge taster or what its true power and the true power of the ancients was.

Hope this has been enlightening.

Jonas

Comment

Working...
                              X