Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Happens to Atlantis in Siege pt III?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Happens to Atlantis in Siege pt III?

Is it moved or is it destroyed?

Neither, they make the Wraith think that it was destoryed but they didn't do anything with the city.

Comment

But how do they make the wraith think that it was destroyed without moving it or destroying it

Comment

I dont even understand what is being discussed here. Atlantis was still intact at the end of Season 1 so what in the world is this topic about? Provide more info please
        Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Gateman2
          But how do they make the wraith think that it was destroyed without moving it or destroying it
          The Atlatis team spreads a rumor that Atlantis was destroyed (that is what I read on Stargate Project).

Comment

In the seige PartIII It says in one of the spoilers that Atlantis is moved but it is now that Atlantis makes the wraith think that Atlantis was destroyed

Comment

I doubt it moved. Becuase then they would have to change the gate address and the whole system and ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Gateman2
                In the seige PartIII It says in one of the spoilers that Atlantis is moved but it is now that Atlantis makes the wraith think that Atlantis was destroyed
                But moving it would probably take more power then just submerging the city until the Wriath left, so it would be easier for them to do the latter.

Comment

We will find out in Siege III...

Sorry! Just couldn't resist!
                  "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                  'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                  Individuality is freedom lived.
                  'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by Helo
                    I doubt it moved. Becuase then they would have to change the gate address and the whole system and ****.
                    Not if it was moved to another planet in the same solar system.
                    Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarnin
                      Not if it was moved to another planet in the same solar system.
                      Yes, you would still ave to recalculate distination. If I move a thousand miles from wear I am now, you have to tak a different road to get to me.
                      *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                      *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                      *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                      *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                      *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                      *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                      *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

No the city has a cloaking device that makes a feild around the city to make it look like it is destroyed and sinks but when it is actually still on the waters surface.

Comment

Or something like that. Sounds good though.
                          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

That's what gateworld said. Cloaking device . You'd think by now the Wraith would know where Atlantis is and that when it disappears when none of your men destroyed it, that it's still there. Then you bomb it .

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Working...
                            X