This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Daedalus' Weapons

I was having a descussion about the daedalus' weapons with someone and they told me to contact them when I found the video it was from.. I found it but i can't remember who I was talking to so whoever that was aim me at ( removed at posters request)
    Last edited by Skydiver; 28 November 2011, 04:37 AM.

What video are you talking about.

Would you be kind enough to enlighten me on the descussion you had.

Comment

I saw a ship either the deddy or the prommie and it was shooting what looked like goa'uld weapons and I though it was the deddy and it was in the SG-1 commercial where brouder goes does anyone know where the gate is.

Comment

I think that those might be Felgers "proton torpedos", he has had two years to perfect them.

Comment

Could be!

Comment

It was the Prommie, it was doing a kimkazie run on Anubis Mothership in Lost City part 2. I had review it twice before I noticed it.
            sigpic
            The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
              It was the Prommie, it was doing a kimkazie run on Anubis Mothership in Lost City part 2. I had review it twice before I noticed it.
              They were just missiles being launcehd.
              --
              The Stargate Technology Centre

Comment

the daedalus has several weapon systems:
                *the asgard batteries/cannons/ whatever they are
                *rail guns - probebly larger and more powerfull than the siege ones
                *alkesh turrets/goauld weapons
                *felgars photon torpedos

the last two i am geussing on but are very likely.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                  the daedalus has several weapon systems:
                  *the asgard batteries/cannons/ whatever they are
                  *rail guns - probebly larger and more powerfull than the siege ones
                  *alkesh turrets/goauld weapons
                  *felgars photon torpedos

the last two i am geussing on but are very likely.
                  How can you possble know this!

Comment

The Al'kesh turrets and the photon torpedoes aren't likely...especially when Felger screwed up the SGC during the test.

However, you've left out the missile batteries.

Comment

From the episode, it looked like he was able to get it to work a few times before but it just failed in demonstration. After that event he would have enough time fix the bugs in it so it could be ready in time for the Lost City. Or, they weren't done by then, they surely would be ready now.

Comment

didn't the asgard say that they would put asgard weapons in the prometheus but in Lost city they didn't hav them so they might have put them in the Daedalus instead.
                        "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

No they did put thier weapons on the Promethious.

The two theories I have heard on why we didn't see them are:

They didn't have enough power to use them

or

There was this blue weapon firering when it was in the atmosphere but it was very hard to see.

Personally, I think the first one is correct,

Comment

What episode was the "Photon Torpedoes" in? I never saw it .

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

well now that i just noticed the daedalus has the upgraded weapons, and it just croosed my mind if the wraith ships dont have shields then the daedalus should be able to take them down with the new weapons.
                              sooner or later the day comes when you cant hide from the things that youv'e done anymore-BSG adama

Comment

Working...
                              X