This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:mad: Who is the best Evil?

Tell me of your favorite evil from the show and we might find out who is the best from all the posts.

Oh and just to say mine is Anubis because he was a pain to kill, lord of the dead, and has asented before.
    Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
    Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
    new enemy of the Ori
    At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Do you mean evil evil or just our favorite enemy? Cause I love fifth as an enemy but I wouldn’t call him evil. Replicator-Carter would be my choice for favorite evil enemy. I also love the genii as enemies but would call them ‘evil’.

Comment

Osiris!!!

Or the Replicators in general

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

RepliCarter - making evil look sexy

Comment

Ba'al, power mad, evil,ruthless and sexy with it

Comment

Osiris.

I'm sure in the past I've answered this question before and said Ba'al. Recently I've been watching my dvd's and can't believe how much I've underestimated Osiris.

Comment

Maybe is all the fans rubbing of on me ... I dunno, but I recon Ba'al was the best. He was still evil, but he was cool when he did it, cause he was kinnda not evil - but he still was...

ermmm, well it makes sense in my head, just a shame your all out here.
              Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Replicarter she brought a whole new meaning to being evil, looking HOT

Comment

replicarter

it's a shame that she's not going to be back because i think she'd be a great villian
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I think Ba'al was defiantly the most evil... about time someone did some real torture to a member of SG1 - go him!

*wants to say Steve the Wraith though*
                    Ses
                    James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

I liked the "lego" replicators. Their sheer numbers made them frightening. I did like RepliCarter, but she wasn't quite evil enough to make her truly scary.

Ba'al is the best Gou'ald. . but I do miss old "Pophy".

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Female - Replicarter
                        Male - Apophis he knew his weaknesses unlike Anubis
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Replicarter... she's just plain evil, and I love that

Comment

Replicarter hands down (which is somewhat funny, cos I've never been a big fan of the Replicators themselves). The best villians (to me) are the ones that look like you. Monsters are easy to write off. But having someone that evil and heartless look, talk, and sometimes act like you is chillingly. Besides, it deserves kudos because AT was able to create a completely obvious different character without any makeup (and sometimes costume) help.
                            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                            Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                            Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                            Daniel: Oh! You see?
                            Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Working...
                            X