This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 7 coming to Canada?

I been waiting months to be told season 7 has already been on...but i live in Canada and don't get the american sci-fi channel so is stargate season 7 supposed to come to Canada anytime soon? i'm getting tired of waiting and d/ling them isnt the same.

It's apparently coming to that Space channel pretty soon.

Comment

Yes Space has the rights to show season 7 and 8, but they didn't say when.

I find it ironic that the show is filmed in Canada but is never shown there.
      It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by David85

Actually... it does get shown, it's just that Canada doesn't get the new shows... I've seen seasons 1-5 often enough that I'm ready for a break.

Comment

Nice site here btw

Space will be showing Season 7 and 8, when is not known

I dont like waiting and hate the fact that it is filmed in BC, Canada but we dont have access to the show WHEN it is shown. That is why I use DC++ and Download the new episodes!

TMN will be carrying Atlantis, starting July 19th at 9PM EDT

Comment

This situation is like movies shot in Europe or some other place, and the Europeans don't get to watch the movie before it is shown in the US (well i think now a days, its changed).
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by David85

I know! That annoys the hell outta me. I wish Space would bypass the rest of season five and six, and show season 7 & 8 so we won't have to be so behind
              Chleximpressed <--- by Kliggins

Comment

Most films we don't get until weeks after, or sometimes months
                __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Chlex
                  I know! That annoys the hell outta me. I wish Space would bypass the rest of season five and six, and show season 7 & 8 so we won't have to be so behind
                  That would be great... Unfortunatly, I checked space's schedual for Stargate... and unless they're going to change it, they're starting the series over again in about 2 weeks
                  sigpic
                  In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
                    That would be great... Unfortunatly, I checked space's schedual for Stargate... and unless they're going to change it, they're starting the series over again in about 2 weeks
                    Yeah I think right now Children of the Gods is scheduled to air on Tuesday July 20

Comment

Originally posted by AgentX
                      Yeah I think right now Children of the Gods is scheduled to air on Tuesday July 20
                      Great... Just great.... What I just realized, is that Canada hasn't even gotten season SIX yet!

We only get to see it from AMERICAN channels x.x

And now, the only canadien network that has stargate is restarting it!

Argh...

My hope rests in the semi-good quality of downloads and then later on, the absolutly-better-than-TV quality of DVD's

So come on SPACE... Give us our new seasons!

AND GIVE US ATLANTIS!!!!!!!
                      sigpic
                      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

If you have TMN you won't need Space to give you Atlantis.

Comment

If you have TMN you won't need Space to give you Atlantis.
                          TMN???? What is it? Where can I find it? How much is it?????
                          sigpic

Comment

Well I don't where you are in Canada, but TMN is The Movie Network offered through cable systems like Rogers - I think out west it's called Movie Central or something. As for cost, I'm not completely sure. I think it's like 9.95 a month of something.

Re: Season 7, October 19 isn't that far away

Comment

Well I don't where you are in Canada, but TMN is The Movie Network offered through cable systems like Rogers - I think out west it's called Movie Central or something. As for cost, I'm not completely sure. I think it's like 9.95 a month of something.

Re: Season 7, October 19 isn't that far away
                              True for the DVD's.... but.... ATLANTIS!!! IN CLEAR QUALITY!!! MY DAD HAS THE MOVIE NETWORK!!!... SWEET JESUS I GET TO SEE ATLANTIS!!!!

YES!!!!!!

Now I have to patiently wait for october 19th... then I'll have seasons 1-7 on DVD
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X