This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Grace Under Pressure" SG-1 & SGA crossover

According to recent interview JM mentioned that there will be crossover in the second half of season 2 of Atlantis and the episode is being written by Martin Gero. No details of storyline so far.

Read the full interview here beware of spoilers.
    http://www.stargatesg1.be/site/news....&mode=z&id=222
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

That's the crossover? Yay...I was wondering what that would be like because I had theories for both series. Now I know .

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
      According to recent interview JM mentioned that there will be crossover in the second half of season 2 of Atlantis and the episode is being written by Martin Gero. No details of storyline so far.

Read the full interview here beware of spoilers.
      http://www.stargatesg1.be/site/news....&mode=z&id=222
      Thanks Wass. Good find!

Comment

In his thread on the forum, Martin Gero seemed to imply that
        Spoiler:

the crossover involves Carter. And there have been lots of rumors indicating that she's coming to Atlanis! Huzzah, potential Carter/McKay squabbling!

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
          Spoiler:

the crossover involves Carter. And there have been lots of rumors indicating that she's coming to Atlanis! Huzzah, potential Carter/McKay squabbling!
          Carter/McKay/Hermod

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
            Spoiler:

Come on!!! Just Carter in the crossover. That's not a crossover in my opinion. They should have all of SG-1 involved in the crossover. What a Joke!!

They do mention it on Page 9 in the New Stargate SG-1 Magazine (Which goes on sale next week)
            Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 05 July 2005, 07:22 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

The only SG-1 member I'd like to see in Atlantis is Daniel.

Comment

I want Thor to come . Thor/Hermod...it willl be an uber hugging fest.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Michael has said that he reallly wants to play a part in Atlantis, sum1 will have to listen to him

Comment

no spoiler? man well its nice knowing there is a crossover

Comment

I'm going to take a swing in the dark and guess the episode will feature:
                      A) The little girl from Grace
                      B) The alien ship from Grace
                      C) The gas cloud from Grace
                      D) All of the above

Comment

Or maybe it has nothing to do with the episode "Grace" and just refers to keeping your cool and polite, etc when people are putting the screws to you so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar28
                          Or maybe it has nothing to do with the episode "Grace" and just refers to keeping your cool and polite, etc when people are putting the screws to you so to speak.
                          Well, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere in the last few days that Joe said the name was not a coincidence.

Of course, he could have said that it was a coincidence and I misread from being too damn tired... I'll go look for the quote somewhere...

EDIT - From Joe's weblog: "Martin works on Grace Under Pressure (Sound familiar? Its intentional)."

Comment

Okay, I've not read his blog (don't even have a clue where to find it) so then it's probably safe to guess that it DOES have something to do with those aliens. Goody, everybody's been bugging to see more about those guys. Maybe this will shut them up. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar28
                              Okay, I've not read his blog (don't even have a clue where to find it)
                              Theres a link to it on the gateworld home page under articles
                              Last edited by Steve_the_Wraith; 22 June 2005, 02:15 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X