This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you blame Sg1 for releasing the Ori into our galaxy

ok heres the real question ok the gould were bad, but the ori are worse. There out to wipe out any unbelieavers, but they actually have the power to wipe entire galaxies. However the ori never had an opportunity to enter our galaxy till the gould were destroyed and daniel made contact with the ori. So is Sg1 the fault the ori is in our galaxy.

Ok...yes it's Daniel's fault...what are you asking? Yes we can blame them. Whoops...sorry .

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Ok...yes it's Daniel's fault...what are you asking? Yes we can blame him.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

We don't know exactly what happens. We will have to wait.

Comment

I'm sure it all balances out. Daniel saved the world a time or two, now he puts it in Danger. He's even.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Isn't that the M.O. of the SGC? Defeat the badguy, find a worse one.

a time to mourn

Comment

Well it's like viruses- you find a cure for one and then the thing goes and mutates into something far trickier! I would suspect that at some point the Ori would have come across us ,considering how much stomping around the Universe(s?) all the SG teams have been doing we would have left a mark. Plus there must have been gossip- I mean there could be an alien grapevine- I mean what else is there for instance for the Ancients to do all day but chat?

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                Isn't that the M.O. of the SGC? Defeat the badguy, find a worse one.
                Yes it is and as we have seen with the Goa'uld and will probably see with the Ori and the priors (what ever they are called) we get rid of one a more powerful one comes in

E.G

Sokar > Apophis > Anubis

Comment

well yes because of daniel and vala the ori know about us but they did it all accidentally and couldn't have known that the ori were evil, imagine if we had found ascended beings who would actually help us. Besides, its SG1 not real life, in real life we'd be long dead by now, but SG1 always save the day.

Comment

Working...
                  X