Vancouver 2005 Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vancouver 2005 Video

As promised, here is a 13-minute video clip of GateWorld's stage appearance and our private party at the 2005 Vancouver Creation convention! The link will probably be changed shortly.

The clip includes footage of the Stump The Experts panel, and Rainbow Sun Francks, Bruce Woloshyn, Martin Gero, and Courtenay J. Stevens at the GateWorld Get-Together.

13 MB
    I HIGHLY recommend right clicking and downloading instead of left-clicking and streaming. If you try and save it after that it's increasingly difficult.

http://www.gateworld.net/david/graph...2005_video.wmv
    Last edited by David; 19 June 2005, 05:00 PM.

Thanks. Downloading...

Comment

yay! now i just need to find a computer that can handle the download without dying!

Comment

Don't know if it's me, or what. The video opens fine in Winamp. But 13 seconds into the video, it simply stops. And where's the sound? I got the sound all the way up, and nothing's coming out!?!?

Like i said, it could just be me, but if anyone else is having problems, let me know. (And let me know how i can make the video work, too. There's bound to be something i missed or messed up while i tweaked Winamp recently).

Comment

Yeah it won't work on mine either. It downloads successfully but then I stops about 13 seconds it as well.

Comment

I sent David a PM about this issue, so maybe he will be able to help us out.

Comment

Same thing here. It said that Media Player couldn't play it because the file was corrupt.

Will eagerly await the fixed version. Want to relive the good times in Vancouver.
              sigpic
              Vancouver 2010
              Chicago 2010
              Chicago 2011
              Jack's CSM

Comment

Yeah, Windows is telling me that it can't play it because it's corrupted. Wierd.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I got three seconds before it became corrupted.
                  Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                    I got three seconds before it became corrupted.
                    Wow. I got to 13 seconds. I saw more than you did! Want me to spoilerize what you missed?

Comment

Yup...same here...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I see what the error is. I'll repost the link once it is repaired.

Comment

We will be eagerly awaiting the fixed file.

Thanks again David.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                            Wow. I got to 13 seconds. I saw more than you did! Want me to spoilerize what you missed?
                            I got 17 seconds before it caved...bet I know more spoilers than you now.

And, thanks, David.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              I got 17 seconds before it caved...bet I know more spoilers than you now.
                              You probably cheated or something. That's why you got 17 seconds and the rest of only got 13.

Comment

Working...
                              X