Other sci-fi shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other sci-fi shows

I just noticed the redone Battlestar Galactica site (gateworlds of course) and I love it. I think BSG is a great show and deserves whatever time gateworld can spare for it. (SGA and SG-1 first of course) I think Galactica is a great part of scifi friday and it deserves more attention. Thanks for giving some of your time to Galactica though. I'm grateful for that.

We're going to be adding to the Galactica part of our site very shortly. I'm actually looking forward to perhaps making one or two video documentaries exclusive to the Galactica section before the year is out. All depends on whether or not the section's traffic keeps up.

Comment

Originally posted by David
      We're going to be adding to the Galactica part of our site very shortly. I'm actually looking forward to perhaps making one or two video documentaries exclusive to the Galactica section before the year is out. All depends on whether or not the section's traffic keeps up.
      Im really looking foward to that!

Comment

Hi all im glad 2 see that there is a nother senen

Comment

We have two very cool (and exclusive) Galactica interviews coming up soon: one from a supporting player, and one from a main cast member. Stay tuned!
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
            We have two very cool (and exclusive) Galactica interviews coming up soon: one from a supporting player, and one from a main cast member. Stay tuned!
            Excellent! Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
              i'm not a fan of BSG but i do have to say
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I Enjoy BSG So Far. BSG Among The SG Series Are All I Watch These Days, Sometimes A Little ECW But It's Not What It Used To Be (due to WWE Creative Control over the ECW product).

I Missed EUReKA So I'll Have To Catch It In A Repeat Broadcast. It Didn't Look Too Appealing To Me At First But Due To A Successful Debut, I'll Check It Out.

Comment

Working...
                X