No announcement yet.

Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I don't remember him saying "wee", but I guess the site could be right.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

"-----,/----'--/---/---------/---/------/---/-------/-----/-----. /--/----/--/---/----/----/----/-----/----/--/--/---/----/---."

one person quote

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
        Well, I don't remember him saying "wee", but I guess the site could be right.
        yeah... i didn't remember that either, and it kept tripping me up...

Comment

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

R?
            Last edited by Agent_Dark; 19 February 2005, 10:46 PM. Reason: Doh! Beaten

Comment

LOL, I was going to edit.

Comment

lol... did you guys both put e???

ok, e and r my initials! hey!!

"----r,/--e-'re/---/e--e-----/--e/-r----/--r/------r/-----/-e-r-. /-e/---e/--/-e-/--e-/----/--e-/-----/----/--/--/---/----/---."

Comment

How about H?
                  !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Yep, we both put E .

Comment

And me and Jeril both just put H! LOL!

Comment

OK then, I'll go with

Comment

ok, h and i (HI! that's the initials for the state i'm in.... are you guys do this on purpose??? if you're not then it's just uncanny )

"----r,/-he-'re/---/e--e--i--/-he/-r-i-h/--r/----her/-i---/-e-r-. /-e/h--e/--/-e-/-he-/----/-he-/-----/----/--/--/---/-i--/---."

Comment

Lol, everyone's putting doubles and now with the intials and stuff... it's a conspiracy, I tell you!
                            Excuse me. I'm being silly. Being up late does that to me. Completely fries my brain and I lose the capacity for intellectual thinking.

Anyway! How about F?
                            !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Reminds me of The X-Files:

I never believed all those thing people said about you, That you could find a conspiracy at a church picnic.-Doggett
                              What Church?-Mulder

LOL

Comment

f and a

"-a--r,/-he-'re/---/e--e--i--/-he/-rai-h/f-r/a---her/fif--/-ear-. /-e/ha-e/--/-e-/-he-/----/-he-/-----/----/--/a-/a--/-i--/---."

Comment

Working...
                                X