X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mainly To Those In The UK

Hey all of you UKers,

I was just wondering, is there anything particularly interesting to watch on our Sci Fi Channel? The American one is sooo much better and all we seem to get is old programmes with a new one here or there. I love Outer Limits, don't get me wrong, but I was just curious if there is anything else to watch on there.

Your feedback is appreciated regarding this matter......
    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

hum, the only thing i watch on sci fi is, *hides so wont be hurt* is farscape, i know everyone complains about it being crap and says you carnt watch it part way through but im watching end and start of season 3 start of season 4 start of season 1 n im enjoying it.

Comment

Farscape is one of the best things on T.V, and the sooner we get the last 20% of the story(mini series) the better."Welcome ,to my cold war"
      "Silence"Kneel before your God
      Apophis is the english Translation for "APEPI" Serpent god of the night

Comment

well for me the only real reason to watch Scifi is Farscape, Dead Zone, The Visitor, Invisible Man (seem most but not all of it) as well as the occasional asian movie and anime.

unfortunately most of scifi is home to shows that get 1 season or less so most of the time there isn't a real reason to constantly watch

sigpic

Comment

The canadian SPACE channel is awesome. Its got it all, old scifi, new scifi, movies, anime, news, its great!
          [email protected]
          http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
          One nation under dog
          There of which I stand alone
          A face in the crowd
          Unsung, against the mold
          Without a doubt
          Singled out
          The only way I know

Comment

The only thing I ever watch on UK Sci-fi is FARSCAPE. Like, what's wrong with it?

It's got everything your average female shallow viewer could want. Browder's gorgeous smile,blue eyes, tight buns and big delts, fast moving storylines, great FX considering the budget, bad baddies with the baddest intentions, all smothered in a sweet sauce of friendship and loyalty. It's the gift that keeps on givin'!!

Aaaah, bring on the next Farscape ep and make it soon!!
            Never go to bed angry. Stay up and plot your revenge!

Comment

I can't think of anything I watch on Sci-fi although I keep looking through the listings to find out when AT's ep of The Outer Limits is likely to be on.
              Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
              X