This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who thinks Thor should get a chick?

Say the Asgard solve their reproducing problem and make females. Wouldn't it be awesome to see Thor which a girl? Lmao...omg...I would love it. P.S.: What would a girl Asgard sound like?

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

That would be strangest/funniest ep ever. thor in a bar trying to talk up a woman, but its been 10000 years so he's out of practice and really desperate.
    Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

he could always use the line 'hey baby want to get with the supreme commander of the asgard fleet' anyone think that will work...lol
      My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

*Thor walks up to an Asgard bar, where a newly created woman sit*
        Thor: So, you come here often?
        *The Asgard woman scoffs*
        *Thor looks to the back of the bar and sees O'Neill encouraging him, giving the thumbs up*
        Thor: *ahem*...you know I AM the supreme commander...
        *The Asgard woman moves over to the next seat*
        *Resorting to his most desperate tactic, Thor does his best impersonation of Joey from Friends*
        Thor: ...How YOU doin'...
        *The Asgard woman slides back over as we see O'Neiil smack his hands together in triumph*

Comment

He's already got Sam doesn't he...

Comment

Nah...Sam' his apprentice.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

That would be hillarious! Thor, walks into a restaurant, Asgard girl sitting at a booth all alone, Thor walks by, drops the control crystal for the Samantha Carter, or the Teal'c, bends down to pick it up, Asgard girl acknowledges this, and says, "I know you, you're Thor, Supreme Commander of the Asgard Fleet." Thor beams down his chair, sits down, speaks, "you know my name, what's yours, I got this ride up their in space, want to go cruising the galaxy with me?" She hops on the table, runs and jumps onto Thor's lap, and says, " I love you Thor," to which he replies, "baby it's too early for that kind of talk, let's just get it on!" The Samantha Carter, or the Teal'c, will be rockin for three days straight, because after a thousand years, there is a lot of pent up sexual frustration.

Comment

I know this is supposed to be a humorous post, but...

[MYTHOLOGY] Thor has a wife. Her name is Sif. He also has a Jotun girlfriend named Jarnsaxa.
                Thor has two sons named Magni and Modi, a daughter named Thrud, and a stepson named Ullr.
                [/MYTHOLOGY]

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.
                Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Wtf is up with their names? Thor has a wife and gf? That guy is a pimp dude...:s. That's Thor for you. Can Asgard get STDs?

Comment

Originally posted by hungrytrash
                    Can Asgard get STDs?
                    Not anymore
                    Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

It's also possible that when the asgard manage to "produce" a female body , that they might put thors mind in it

Thor as a chick , thats a strange thought

Comment

I'm trying to picture the voice of a female Asgard. It would be soooooo high pitched.

Comment

Wait they make a female asgard whos mind will go in it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Helo
                            Wait they make a female asgard whos mind will go in it lol.

maybe heimdall, thats the only asgard that i said hey this one might be female at least before all the cloning started, plus heimdall was also voiced by a female...lol
                            My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

1 female wow they will have a problem there.

Comment

Working...
                              X