This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The races of SG-1 and SGA and my theories on them

Ok here are my theories about the races and what they're good at. Info from Omnipedia in places other parts my own opinion/speculations. These are most of the main races so don't kill me if their not all in there.

Goa'uld: Parasites, Dictators and slave masters. Not much more to it

Tok'ra: Name means against Ra. They are Goau'uld technically but are against the beliefs of their own race. Their hosts are willing not forced. Good at blending into Goa'uld ranks.

Tau'ri: The humans of earth. Inventive use whatever they find through the stargate to survive. Despite relatively low tech level they have done serious damage to their enemys.

Jaffa: Genetically altered humans who are implanted with Goa'uld becuase they will die if they don't have a symbiote. Much like the samuari loyal and will fight to the death

Asgard: Once members of the Alliance of 4 ancient races. Earths most technically advanced allies. Masters of space travel.

Nox: Their tech surpases the asgard in certain aspects such as for creating illusions and misleading enemys. Pacifists.Once members of the Alliance of 4 ancient races. Masters of illusion.

Furlings: Once members of the Alliance of 4 ancient races. Little is known about them. The only tech of theirs that the Tau'ri have discovered was an archway device that instantaneously transports users over great distances.

Ancients:Once members of the Alliance of 4 ancient races. The creaters of the stargates. Seeded human life on countless worlds. Their technology is considered by some as the most advance of any race to ever live. Many were killed by a plague or by the Wraith. Advanced brains and technology.

Wraith: A vampirous, hive-based species that harvest on the life-force of other beings for nourishment. Their power at one time possibly still now rivaled/es the ancients. They beat the ancients in a long war forcing them to retreat into another galaxy.Advanced farmers, they do what they have to do to survive. Have other a hunger for a richer feeding ground.

Replicators:"Technologically advanced "bugs," Replicators are programmed by their creators with only one objective: self replication. Anything and everything that interferes with this plan of infestation, annihilation and duplication is immediately at risk."-Gateworld Omnipedia That said it pretty well.

Athosians: Teyla Emmagan is their leader. They are humans who live in The Pegasus Galaxy and arn't technologically advanced so that the wraith won't cull them more often. With an exception being the fire-starter "small, portable Athosian device capable of emitting a laser beam to start a fire, from lighting a torch or candle to a setting for cooking meals." Some can sense wraith when they are nearby such as in orbit. Farmers and hunters they remind me of nomads.

. Sounds correct...I don't know why I enjoy reading about races over and over...but it's fun :s.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

And the point of this is ??????????????????????
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Some people started talking about the different races on another thread and they were argueing over whos tech was better and stuff so I started a thread. In atlantis season 2 because of the wraith and stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X