This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First pic showing Jack O'Neill in Season 9 + New Avalon I + II photos

hi guys, here is the first episodic photo showing Jack O'Neill...

Plus: Several New photos for Avalon, Part I and II
    Part 1: http://stargate-project.de/stargate/...owfolge&ID=175
    Part 2: http://stargate-project.de/stargate/...owfolge&ID=176
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Well, looks like he aint a two star like some ppl were thinking

Comment

Okay, with the pictures from Avalon Part 2 with Daniel, the beard doesn't look that bad. But... every other pictures looks... bad lol.

The only thing I can think of with Vala surrounded by flames is from Monty Python:

"She's a Witch!"

"She turned me into a newt!"

"A newt?"

"... I got better..."

".... BURN HER ANYWAY!"

... *runs off to school.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty

The only thing I can think of with Vala surrounded by flames is from Monty Python:

"She's a Witch!"

"A newt?"

"... I got better..."

".... BURN HER ANYWAY!"

... *runs off to school.
        I was thinking the same thing. lol

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

The lighting in the picture with O'Neill is the same as the lighting in the picture with Mitchell in physical therapy. I think both are part of a flashback. Mitchell was supposedly injured in a crash at the end of Season 7. If I'm right, then the picture of O'Neill is set in the past, not the present.

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant
            The lighting in the picture with O'Neill is the same as the lighting in the picture with Mitchell in physical therapy. I think both are part of a flashback. Mitchell was supposedly injured in a crash at the end of Season 7. If I'm right, then the picture of O'Neill is set in the past, not the present.
            That's what i'm assuming it is...flashback.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

i love thor
              come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                Okay, with the pictures from Avalon Part 2 with Daniel, the beard doesn't look that bad. But... every other pictures looks... bad lol.

"She's a Witch!"

"A newt?"

"... I got better..."

".... BURN HER ANYWAY!"

... *runs off to school.
                Oh my word! Exactly! I say that we truly burn Vala.

step through the gate of sam/jack shippiness!!!
                my rantings and ravings

Share the love!

Comment

Frell... Me... Dead... Is it July 15th yet???

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775
                    That's what i'm assuming it is...flashback.
                    FLASHBACK FLASHBACK FLASHBACK!!!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Looks like the costume department got the insignia wrong again.

The star belongs in the middle of the epitaph not at the end... ohh well

Ace
                      "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Oh snap...did she actually get burned? Who's the burned person in Daniel's lap? I don't want to see Vala get burned.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Originally posted by hungrytrash
                          Oh snap...did she actually get burned? Who's the burned person in Daniel's lap? I don't want to see Vala get burned.
                          It is and it isn’t Vala.

I think.

If I recall correctly, this is the episode where Daniel and Vala take over the bodies of the Ancient couple Harrid and Sallis, and they seem to be taking the ‘Quantum Leap’ approach to depicting this onscreen: While the audience sees Daniel/MS and Vala/CB, what the villagers, priors and assorted extras see when they look at them – and what Daniel and Vala see reflected in mirrors (and, I suppose, when they look at each other) - are Harrid and Sallis, respectively.

So, if I've got this right, it isn’t really Vala’s body being burned, it’s Sallis’ – although I don’t suppose the experience is any less horrific because of it.

Hm. I wonder if this really is a witch hunt, in the strictest sense, or if "Sallis" ends up in this predicament because she's been "possessed" (by Vala, but who are the peasants to know it isn't some demon?).

Creepy, with a nice angsty aftertaste.

Tucker

Comment

Jack looks alot like he is smoking there, I wonder if that is intentionally a nod towards the fact that he used to smoke?

Comment

He's not smoking...lol. As for Vala...where'd you get that info? Sounds cool, and they are Ancients? Plot sounds so good .

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Working...
                              X