This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might Be An Episode

Ok I was going throw Stargate sites and I found a episode that was in-titled Sister City. Im guessing that might be Atlantis's Sister city, I asked a question to Joe Mallozzi if their was any other ships like Atlantis he told me to check out season two. So I strongly believe that this episode is about Atlantis's Sister Ship. The episode's number is 215 so i looked it up on the calender, so it should come out in October 21, 2005. i cant wait for season 2

THIS POST IS ABOUT ATLANTIS' AND ATLANTIS' SISTER SHIP

Umm... how did you get thta date?

Sci-fi shows ten episodes and then 10 more, so it would be shown in like Early Febuary 2006.

The UK will get it in January 2006, a couble weeks before us.

Comment

O I Didn't No That..............i got the info from>>> Stargate Project

its in german but find the atlantis section and look at the episodes at the right top
      Last edited by Ancient665; 16 June 2005, 07:38 PM.

Comment

From the news story, it does make sense that the ancients would have more than one city-ship. If they really had been at peace for several million years they would have to built many large ships and strucutes in that time, simply to accomodate all their people.

I don't think the sister ship will be nearly as neat looking though.
        Condemnant quod non intellegunt.

Comment

Perhaps its badly damaged or emptier than Atlantis due to the war with the Wraith.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Are you sure that this episode is in Atlantis? The second ship he was talking about would be Aurora, so maybe the sister city would be Avalon in SG-1.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

In mythology what was Avalon?

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by Keffler
                In mythology what was Avalon?
                Something to do with Merlin and Arthur.

Comment

I think it was the city where the holy grail was...and where the sword in the stone was. Not sure though.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Puts on Mythology hat ...

Avalon was a magical Island where Arthur was put to rest after his final battle. In some stories it is the origin of excalibur and the resting place of the Holy Grail. However excalibur is usually atributed to the lady of the lake and the Holy Grail to the Fisher King

Magical and Island could suggest another floating ancient city but I highly doubt it, besides the fact that Atlantis was meant to be the centrepiece of the Ancient Empire in the Milky way, another ancient city only a season after SGA started would take away the uniqueness of Atlantis (which is kinda the cornerstone of the show)

A ruined ancient (non-flying) city on the other hand...
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, since the reference was to Atlantis season 2, lets assume that it's not Avalon, since that is supposed to be dealt with in SG-1 season 9.

Remember the outposts? There was supposedly 5 ancient outposts in Pegasus that had ZPMs according to Weir. We know that the outposts are usually left behind when city-ships like Atlantis leave for another world, so it's possible that:

1. There were as many as 5 other ships like Atlantis in Pegasus, or
                      2. Those outposts were left behind by Atlantis as it seeded Pegasus with life.

In the Milky Way there was an ancient outpost on Taonas. We never found out if that was left behind by Atlantis or if it was another city-ship, so it's possible that there are many ancient city-ships out there.
                      Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Working...
                      X