This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Stargate Universe

Hey there everyone. I guess I'll get straight to the point. I'm here promoting an idea created at the Beyond the Horizon forum, which is the official forum for Stargate: Horizon. Project Stargate Universe is an idea for a website created by people with their own online spin-offs of Stargate: Sg-1, like Stargate: Horizon, Stargate: Destiny, my series, and Stargate Legacy. This site would be a hub, of sorts, for all these spin-offs, with articles, updates, and links on each spin-off. Of course, other fan fic writers are welcome, so it is not restricted to just people who write spin-offs. As I have said, this is just an idea, and not only are we looking for authors, but anyone with web design experience.

If anyone is interested, you can post your thoughts at the official Project Stargate Universe thread at the Beyond the Horizon forum. Click on the link below to get to the forum, the go to the bottom most category, titled 'All Things Creative'. Once there, click on the Project Stargate Universe thread.

http://stargatehorizon.proboards23.com/index.cgi

Thanks for your time, lpr.
    (my username there is wraithslayer)
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Or simply go straight to the thread in question:
    http://stargatehorizon.proboards23.c...8737016&page=2
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Thank you, EAG. For some reason, couldn't the URL function to work when I posted the whole link.

Comment

Thanks for posting my idea i never would have gotten around to it. Might wanna amend it a little as i said fan fictions are gonna be kinda secondary to the virtual spinn-off aspect or the site. Series' expand on the lore better then fan fictions, and the goal is to create an expanded stargate universe.

Comment

hey, i didnt even realize you were a member here.

Comment

This is an idea worth getting interested in guys, while it may not catter for any old fanficions, im sure we'll see some cool and serious fanfiction series on there oneday.

If there is anyone with website skills whod be interested, capable of creating a very attractive looking website, please do speak up because it would be nice to have a place for fanseries and virtual spin-offs to go.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
            X