This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think Daniel's question was in "WoO"

At the beginning of the time loop,Daniel is saying to Jack "That's just my opinion,what do you think?"[or something like that]
    He apparently had been expressing his opinion on something,and wanted to see what Jack thought about it,but what could it be?
    What do you think he was talking about?What would you have "liked" him to be talking about?
    Serious,or silly,be "Daniel" & ask Jack....

"I'm afraid sometime,after a few hundred years,some archeological team is going to dig up the ruins of ,I don't know ,...New York,find some graffitti on a bathroom wall,place great importance on it & totally base their ideas on our way of life on "for a good time,call so-&-so...Maybe some cave paintings are nothing more than kids playing around,like kids today playing with crayons.."

OR.....
    "What is it with the green jello vs.blue jello,any way?They both taste good.It's not like there's supposed to be a difference like the myth about "green" m&ms....which I tried & nothing happened by the way...."

Y'all's turn
    nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Some ideas:

1) 'Sam, let's see if Jack's actually listening to us...That's just my opinion,what do you think?'

2) 'I remember when we went back to 1969...ahh good times...maybe we should try playing around with time some more...That's just my opinion,what do you think?'

3) 'We don't spend enough time learning about other cultures, we go in, sort out the planet's problems and leave, we should take our time in future...That's just my opinion,what do you think?'

4) 'This morning I was doing some research into time travel and I believe that its impossible for someone to build a working device that has any influence over time...That's just my opinion,what do you think?'

5) 'They don't serve blue jello often enough here. I mean green and red jello are fine, but if we have to spend our lives saving the universe we should at least be given extra blue jello...That's just my opinion,what do you think?'.
    * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

1) I think that I should grow a beard, and Teal'c should get some hair...that just happens to be my opinion...what do you think?

2) You and Sam should quit messing around and just get together...that just happens to be my opinion...what do you think?

3) Didn't Teal'c look more golden a couple years ago? That just happens to be my opinion...what do you think?
      ~I've got a little fron-ache.

Comment

Jack I think we should keep our relationship professional from now on. I'm sorry but that just happens to be how I feel about it. What do you think?

Stargate SG-1 Survivor - Season 2

Gateworld's Next Top Artist (NEW!)

B'elanna: This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos...

Comment

"Boxers or briefs?"
          And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
          Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
          Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
          Daniel: Oh! You see?
          Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

I feel that I am given too many deaths and injuries, shouldn't someone else die for a change? That's just my opinion,what do you think?
            * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

Working...
            X