This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First six episodic photos for "Conversion"

Last ones for today! Check out the scary photos for episode "Conversion" Sheppard looks.... oohhh and Beckett too

http://stargate-project.de/stargate/...howfolge&ID=28
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Whoah! I can't wait to see some more of those bugs...
    JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
    VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
    MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
    LANDRY
    : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
    Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
    Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
    Mmm... Green...

Comment

Those were bugs? Eww....Teyla looked funny...lol

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

What in the world did those bugs to to Shep?!
        302's lead the way!

Comment

He looks like a cat.

Comment

He looks a lot better now...Hurrah!

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

i wonder if the bug isn't stuck the life force out of john sheppard in ( 38 minutes )????

we will find out more about the bug and sheppard's tranformation. ( if sheppard tranform, he might be a threat to the Atlantis.

Comment

I think Sheppard becomes a Wraith .

Comment

Originally posted by Thor
                  Last ones for today! Check out the scary photos for episode "Conversion" Sheppard looks.... oohhh and Beckett too

http://stargate-project.de/stargate/...howfolge&ID=28
                  Can't wait!

A fan already tackled the 'Wraith bug bite converts Sheppard" in a very good story called "Keep Your Friends Close, Keep Your Enemies Closer" which you can find at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2177439/1/

Worth checking out!

Comment

Go to the picture site (the german one) and scroll down and in () it says 38 minutes. I wish I could read german now, and how come they have so much more then gateworld.

Comment

yeah this may confirm my theory that the ancient gene is the marker that created the wraith, a disease that affected the ancient gene is what created the wraith imo.

This could explain why Ford partially mutates too... thanks to the gene therapy (which I assume he received) and it being artifically introduced into his dna.

Comment

I don't think the Ancients MADE them....they put humans on a planet with the bugs...thats it :\.

Comment

here the theory

the ancients did not create the wraith. but we are going to find out more about the wraith.

who and why they created the wraith to fight the ancients.

wraith doesn't have a ancients gene like john sheppard and some of his team.

we need more information about what happen to john sheppard's tranformation in Conversion.

what the bug from ( 38 minutes ) did to john.

Comment

The wraith are insects that evolved from feeding on humans. That makes sense to me.

Comment

I think they said that in the show actually...

Comment

Working...
                              X