X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eick talks about Season 2

From the Sci-Fi Magazine, August 2005 issue:

"There are a number of surprises coming in the way of strange bedfellows," said executive producer David Eick. "We're going to see people on the same side of an issue we might not expect to see. I think you've going to see Sharon, the Sharon you've come to know on Caprica, working with Kara Thrace in a way that's going to be very unexpected. And you're going to see Lee and Laura in a relationship dynamic with Tom Zarek that I think is going to surprise a lot of people."

If Commander Adama survives the attack from the season one finale, he may not be quite the same as we remembered him. Also look for Laura Roslin to face some major challenges. "At the end of the day Roslin's chief mission is to insure the survival of the human race. That trumps everything else, any deals she might make, any relationships she might personally have, even certain core beliefs she might hold."

"We have an episode coming up in which Kara Thrace finds herself in a resistance hospital and she may or may not make it. And, in the course of her trying to survive we will introduce a new Cylon...a brand-new Cylon that we haven't seen before. And we have an assassin in our midst who is not a Cylon."

Check out the August 2005 issue for more BSG information.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

ohhhh now i want that issue thanxz for the info
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X