This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG Season 2 Promotional Photos

Dark Thoughts have new season two promo shots up. Shiny!!!

Clicky Here

Nice pics. Hmm, no Helo in there. Interesting.

Comment

Yeah, they went for Shannon's other boy toy instead.

Has me thinking..they're going to be mighty suspicious of the Chief...

Those are some cool pics. Glad to see Commander Adama in them, a little bit greyer in the hair too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Seven
        Yeah, they went for Shannon's other boy toy instead.

Has me thinking..they're going to be mighty suspicious of the Chief...
        Strange ain't it... you'd think they'd at least include one of him. Too bad, would have been nice to see them.

Originally posted by Mr. Seven
        Those are some cool pics. Glad to see Commander Adama in them, a little bit greyer in the hair too.
        Yeah, I thought that that was a result of him being shot.

The group shot, is it weird that they are standing on the two flags, and weirder still that the flags are upside down?

Anybody see any significance in the minor group shots? Why would they group Adama, Tigh and Sharon?
        Last edited by Blue Banrigh; 15 June 2005, 09:14 AM. Reason: Tigh, I meant Tigh, not Tyrol.

Comment

who knows... but that that lee/kara shot is nice too so is the one with lee/kara/gauis.. talk bout a frakked up triangle.
          sigpic

Comment

^^^
            That was exactly my thought...helllllooooo love triangle!

I think they're really nice shots and THANK YOU BB for bringing them to us here.

I do have two small complaints, personally:

1. People are too airbrushed looking, especially Lee and Pres Roslin. They both have some lines (especially Roslin), and they are supposed to. The pics just don't seem as REAL to me without them.

2. Not enough pics of Kara, darnit. And none of Helo.

Comment

Its a cracking one of Kara

Comment

Thank you BB, great pics....glad to see Gaius looking as gorgeous as ever.

Comment

*shrugs* I just provided the link.

The shots of Roslin do look airbrushed, but I'm just saying for the ones with Lee it's good lighting.

Comment

Thanks for the link.

I know it's not usual to include minor regulars in promo shots, but looking at these pics I found myself surprised that Helo, Dualla and the chief weren't there before I realised that they weren't supposed to be. I'd really like them to be in the shots, and a few of the others like Roslin's aide. For a show that's only done 15 eps counting the mini-series it's done a remarkable job of letting us get to know not just the main cast but lots of peripheral characters too.

Madeleine

Comment

Definitely not enough of Kara, that girl is GORGEOUS!!!

Comment

yeah, i wondered for one or two of them if Lee was actually in the photo! It kinda looked a bit like he had been 'shopped in - but if you look at his feet (yeah, I know, what the frak am I doing looking at his FEET ), it doesn't looked altered....
                        LOL - it's funny that I noticed similar things to you guys, before even reading the rest of the thread! Part of what I LIKE about Rosylin is that she's older, beautiful and doesn't look like she's desperately trying to regain her youth *sigh* I LIKE that she has wrinkles!

All this does is make me twitch more in anticipation for the new season! (which is of course the aim )

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                          I know it's not usual to include minor regulars in promo shots, but looking at these pics I found myself surprised that Helo, Dualla and the chief weren't there before I realised that they weren't supposed to be.
                          Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like the chief is in some of those shots.

Comment

There's more promos and episode pictures up at Dark Thoughts. There's a couple of funny pictures of Tight with more hair. And Adama with more facial hair.

Comment

i missed a picture of helo, now he's adorably cute!!
                              Save us from danger, save us from evil
                              Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Working...
                              X