This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rest of Atlantis

Do you think that with the ZPM they will expore the rest of atlantis? What do you think they will find? I want to see a big hanger with some ancient spacecraft that would be sweet. Even if its a cargo ship I just want to see what it would look like.

We know the arrival of the ZPM will open up new doors for the Atlantis crew. Besides the obvious shield lol. I think they'll find more sleeping chamber suprises. Or mabye the kitchen..those Ancients must of had one heck of a kitchen.....
    302's lead the way!

Comment

I wonder if they grew their food or hydroponics or something. They must have good food seing how long they were allowed. Oh and where do we cook our food? we bring kitchens or do they have sinks and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Helo
        I wonder if they grew their food or hydroponics or something. They must have good food seing how long they were allowed. Oh and where do we cook our food? we bring kitchens or do they have sinks and stuff.
        There is a mess hall (seen in Hotzone), the Atlantis expedition were going on a one way trip into the unknown at the beginning so they had to be prepared for every eventualllity, so yes they brought everything including the kitchen sink
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
          There is a mess hall (seen in Hotzone), the Atlantis expedition were going on a one way trip into the unknown at the beginning so they had to be prepared for every eventualllity, so yes they brought everything including the kitchen sink
          Yeah, AEF probably brought along a field kitchen (relatively easy to move).

It would be really cool to find more of the Ancients personal items. Might find some hints on how to use some of the ancient tech.

Comment

yeah i would love to see some ancient kids toys, like their version of the rubix cube or a video game or a ping pong table. which remind me of a simpsons scene.

with the space aliens take the simpsons onto their ship and show them around. and show them their video game a 1960's version of pong. homer and marge laugh
            "raise your hand if your specise has mastered intergalactic travel?"
            that would be heaps funny to happen on atlantis.

all their tech and their entertainment is pong or a pet rock? or is that just me?

Comment

I think they were entertained enough...Virtual Reality . You put that thing on, and you're not killing aliens...you're relaxing by a jacuzzi sippin lemonade with hot babes everywhere. lol.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Working...
              X