This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clayton Landey (Colonel Dillon Everett) to appear in "The Siege, Part 3"

As the new episodic photos for "The Siege, Part 3" show (you can find them here: http://stargate-project.de/stargate/...howfolge&ID=21) actor Clayton Landey is going to reprise his role as Colonel Dillon Everett in "The Siege, Part 3". He is older, so the Wraith he fired hsi gun at at the end of last season has feed upon him... You can see him in the third and second new photo from the right laying on the bed.
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

I wonder how long he'll be around and what role he will now play?
    302's lead the way!

Comment

Originally posted by SGRanger06
      I wonder how long he'll be around and what role he will now play?
      Just to annoy the crap out of Shep, Weir, McKay, and us viewers. Seriously, maybe he'll have learned something. Looks like he and Shep have a good heart-to-heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomcatter
        Just to annoy the crap out of Shep, Weir, McKay, and us viewers. Seriously, maybe he'll have learned something. Looks like he and Shep have a good heart-to-heart.
        I actually liked the character... I also liked Bates and often found his arguments much more pursuasive than anything Sheppard or Weir made. Glad TPTB decided to bring him back if only for one more episode...

Ace
        "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Aww... crap.

You mean Andrew DIDN'T kill him?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

His name's Andrew now? Yeah I liked Bates. He did his job as the cheif Atlantis security officer well.
            302's lead the way!

Comment

Bates is a good man hes just doing his job. I wouldn't trust anyone who had a mental link with the wraith espically one that doesn't know what shes doing.

Comment

Originally posted by SGRanger06
                His name's Andrew now? Yeah I liked Bates. He did his job as the cheif Atlantis security officer well.
                Me and my sister decided that the Wraith's name is Andrew

Comment

OH! ok lol. I was like..I knew their was a "Name the next Wraith" thread but I wasen't aware they had chosen a name yet. Kinda funny though my friends name is Andrew..and he's so dosen't scream Wraith at me lol.
                  302's lead the way!

Comment

Andrew! Wraith can't be named andrew they have to be like Steve,Bob,Al, etc some name like that. The wraith are so freaken cool to. They are like "I am your death" lol gotta love it.

Comment

Andrew sounsd good, so Andrew it is.

If he's in a stable condition, healthwise, it'll be interesting to see how a US Marine Colonel reacts to this situation, when an ordinary scientist killed himself.

Comment

I have a question???

is colonel everett not going to live any longer after wraith feed off of him???

i don't know if he going to die in Seige 3 or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Xmen583
                          I have a question???

is colonel everett not going to live any longer after wraith feed off of him???

i don't know if he going to die in Seige 3 or not.
                          Spoiler:
                          It looks like he survives, of only temporarily. He gets old.

Bates kind of grew on me; he's one of those characters you (ok, I) love to hate. Not hate, really, just I find him so antagonistic, hot-headed, and too quick to jump to conclusions. He's a good character, though, and I enjoyed the dynaminc he brought to the show.

Now Kavanagh, there's a character I really enjoyed hating.

Comment

My mom named the Wraith from The Defiant One 'Greg'

Comment

haha he lives but will die of old age lol
                              come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Working...
                              X