This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help me find the stargate rpg book

does any one know where I can find it. I saw it at my local store for $50, but was wanting to find it online for cheaper. Any help?
    "I've been called ugly, pug-ugly, fugly, pug-fugly, but never ugly-ugly." --- Moe Szyslak

which one? it's my understanding that there are several
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i saw a large hard cover book that looked like the intro book. The first pages was an overview of the season 1-6 and then the rest of the book looked like d20 rule type of stuff.
      "I've been called ugly, pug-ugly, fugly, pug-fugly, but never ugly-ugly." --- Moe Szyslak

Comment

anyone? I've tried amazon but no luck

Comment

Don't know if this is what you mean but I was looking for something completely different and found this: http://www.frpgames.com/cart.php?m=p...p=4997&ref=goo
          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Unfortunately, it's really priced at $50...I got it from my fiance as a birthday present. I think the company has problems delivering books at the moment or some such....I tried to get one for a friend and it was out of stock. Otherwise, even though I despise D20, it's a good book (with loads of typos, though)

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
            Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
            ~CELLO!~
            ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

yes, that is it. I guess I will shell out the 40 clams. thanks guys

Comment

Get one off of ebay there is one on it now.

Comment

Working...
                X