Osiris
    11.56%
    Seth
    1.16%
    Yu
    9.83%
    Other
    6.94%

Well lets see... I liked Osiris, but i think i like Yu better... It was a hard decision because i really liked Osiris in Sarah, she was evil, but I like Yu, because although he supposed to be bad, he is one of *if not* oldest Goa'uld system lords alive. Then again... Osiris did quite some 'tiny' damages... Ah i'm not so sure anymore!
    Last edited by Elwe Singollo; 12 June 2004, 11:24 PM. Reason: adding on to my comment
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I like Nirrti, but I think Baal has more style and his methods of evil are a lot more direct and personal. Love that acid he dripped on Jack, love the whole gravity thing he has going on in his base, and I really love his outfits. Even the facial hair looks good on him and I usually hate that.

Nirrti's evil, but she's more impersonal. She messes around with your genes because you're there. Baal tortures you because you're you and he wants to extract info from you. At least, that's the impression I got.

If I could choose two, they'd be the ones. They're also the two I'd choose to serve, if I were inclined to do such a thing.

Comment

Ohhh, that's a toughie. I like Yu, he has that old thing going for him, along with that bad-but-good persona. I went with Anubis though. That whole galaxy-domination using superior tech, along with his unique body, make him a winner.
        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
        Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
        Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
        Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
        Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
        Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
        Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

The Goa'uld I love to hate...

I had to go with Ba'al.

He just has that "personal touch" to his malevolence that just makes him so evil.
          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I'm gonna have to go with Heru'er, but since he is not one of the choices then I'll just have to put other. The Horus Guard look really cool and very evil. Since he was one of the first Goa'uld I saw, when every I hear Goa'uld his image pops up.
            Church: Well than just get over there and yell bang bang bang.
            Doc: I don't know even that sounds pretty aggressive...
            Church: Oh come on!
            Doc: ...Besides I'm not supposed to get involved unless someone gets hurt.
            Church: Huh, I see. (Raises pistol and shoots) Well, looks like Caboose has hurt himself. Maybe you should go over and help him Doc.
            Doc: You know you could have just asked nicely.
            -Red vs Blue
            Teal'c: "I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello."
            O'Neill: "Napoleonic power monger."

Comment

Heru'er, Sokar, and Nirti are three goa'uld that I think they offed way too earily.

They were just starting to get interesting and then BAM!

Spoilers s7 Chimera
              And I was happy/disapointed that the saved Sarah. I was happy that they saved her, but disapointed that that means no more Osiris played by ALP.
              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Apophis. Knew how to hit SG1 where it hurt.
                I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Even though we're 99.9% certain that he's dead, I still love Apophis for his style. Master of the cold sneer. How many other guys can pull off gold armor?

Even when he was injured and had all those bits on his face, he was interesting.
                  sigpic

Comment

Osiris certainly had the advantage of taking a Tau'ri human as a host. Once that happened, ol' Siry would have gotten the clue that the people of Earth would see through the Goa'uld charade of 'godly magic' and recognize it as the technology that it really was. That should have given Osiris a leg-up on competing Goa'uld who still bought into their own divine psuedo-omnipotence (and hence become badly surprised when the Tau'ri start cleaning their clocks).

Comment

Yu's da man!!!

When bad Goa'ulds go... goood???

OH DARN... I actually LIKE him!!! I didn't read the poll carefully enough... oh well, he is still my *favorite* Goa'uld for his honor in territorial conquest, and his fashion sense too!
                      Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                      more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

It would have to be a play-off between Yu and Osiris; they're both that little bit different. Yu has the honour, but Osiris had the whole snarky English thing going on. She was especially good taunting Thor in Revelations.

Hmm; I think in the end that Yu has to get the medal for favourite. Osiris is fun in a few episodes, but Yu has just so much fic potential.
                        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Anubis has got to be my all-time favourite Goa'uld. He is just so cool. The voice and general appearance of him just reeks of coolness

Plus he knows how to use Ancient technology which is always a bonus when trying to rule the galaxy, lol. Shame he doesn't talk much though.....
                          "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

It has to be Anubis for obvious reasons
                            1. OK, this is lame but anyway. The way he dresses to cover his shield, I like that
                            2. He is very clever
                            3. He knows how to use Ancient technology
                            4. He was an Ancient
                            5. He is now half-human and half-ancient
                            6. He done that glowy head thingy (see my signature)

Quite obivously, my usenrame is Anubis

I also like Baal. If Anubis wasn't on the list, then Baal would be #1
                            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by David
                              Poll suggested by F.H. Bagpuss
                              "Who's Your Favourite Goa'uld:The One You Just Love To Hate?"
                              Thanks a million,David,but I had a lot of help from certain others,*Cough *.They know who they are!
                              Big thanks to you, too !

I voted for Nirrti,as she was/is the "Queen Of Mean",IMO!
                              (Have to admit,I found narrowing down my overall "Fave" Goa'uld very difficult!)
                              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                              X