X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaron Douglas Praises Season 2 Of Battlestar

Aaron Douglas Praises Season 2 of Battlestar: Galactica
    Source: MediaBlvd

Aaron Douglas (Chief Tyrol) had a number of complementary things to say about some of the cast of Battlestar Galactica as well as the first episodes of Season 2. Here are some of his comments:

I just watched the first two episodes from Season 2 and they are really cool and I have to be honest, Michael Hogan is one of the best things on this show. His work in Episode Two is amazing. He is a really private guy but a really good guy. Grace [Park] is a sweetheart and a good friend. She really is a good person in life. Eddie [Olmos] is a riot to work with and a tremendously talented man. It is a thrill to get to work with him. And just hang out and learn about life.

P.S. I really think that Season 2 will be even better than Season 1.

Thanks....I am glad AD is stll on the show too..... I hope the 2nd season tops the
    1st!!!
    Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Working...
    X