Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How O'Neill and Thor made earth what it is now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How O'Neill and Thor made earth what it is now.

O'Neill and Thor made earth what it is now becuase of technology. All of our ships are based on asgard tech. And the asgard are reluctant to help us except for Thor and O'neill made that relationship with Thor. Most of our major battles were won by the asgard thanks to Thor. Basically without O'Neill and Thor earth would have been dead many times over. What do you think.

Doy...who wouldn't be dead without Thor...I hate Freyr btw. "Are you suggesting that our technology is trickery?"

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Originally posted by Helo
      O'Neill and Thor made earth what it is now becuase of technology. All of our ships are based on asgard tech. And the asgard are reluctant to help us except for Thor and O'neill made that relationship with Thor. Most of our major battles were won by the asgard thanks to Thor. Basically without O'Neill and Thor earth would have been dead many times over. What do you think.
      Yup. Our world would be blown up several times over if it wasn't for the Asgard, SG-1, and Superman. We can't forget him
      JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
      VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
      MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
      LANDRY
      : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
      Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
      Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
      Mmm... Green...

Comment

azgard never helped earth accept with daedalus n hyperdrive n shielf tech for promethius apart from that they left earth hangin

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

This is true, but we have been helpful to the Asgard before (Unnatural Selection, New Order, the one where we learned Asgard are clones). And the F-302 was all ours. Granted it isn't much, but it is stolen Gouald and the Naquadriah, and not Asgard. They've given us help with Prometheus and Daedulus, but we did build Prometheus without help. We've come a long way in 10 years, and I think Earth deserves a little credit.

Comment

Actually...the Goa'uld would've killed us if it wasn't for the Asgard Protected Planets Treaty. Plus they saved O'Neill's life, who saved us a bagazamillion times. Not to mention they are tiny...and grey...:s.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Originally posted by RalCaladan
              This is true, but we have been helpful to the Asgard before (Unnatural Selection, New Order, the one where we learned Asgard are clones). And the F-302 was all ours. Granted it isn't much, but it is stolen Gouald and the Naquadriah, and not Asgard. They've given us help with Prometheus and Daedulus, but we did build Prometheus without help. We've come a long way in 10 years, and I think Earth deserves a little credit.
              ditto! that's what i was going to say, but you beat me too it.
              Save us from danger, save us from evil
              Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Like Carter says many times through out SG-1..We've been very lucky.
                302's lead the way!

Comment

Thor also helped us out when senator kinsey was trying to shut down the SGC.

Comment

Originally posted by 6thMonolith
                    Yup. Our world would be blown up several times over if it wasn't for the Asgard, SG-1, and Superman. We can't forget him
                    I say they work in Superman some how. Maybe he really was an ancient. lol. Or the popular, "he's a furling!"

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

In the episodes Within the Serpent's Grasp and the Serpent's Lair, the SG-1 team saved earth without the help of the Asgard. So, yes, the Asgard, primarily Thor, have helped us on many occasions, and yes Jack played a large part in the plans, but so did Sam, Teal'c and Daniel and don't forget the help of Brat'ak. I'm sure there are more I've forgotten. Oh right, Superman.

Comment

Originally posted by Helo
                        Actually it was us that made the Asgard and in return the made us better. let me explain:
                        4 years ago we helped the asgard by profiding them with some type of weapon to help them defeat their enemy( the shotgun) and they were gratefull, they still lost the war, then we gave them reece adn the the whole time manipulation device plot happened, and that got screwed up, agian we fixed it.
                        then later we devloped the replicator disrupter, well i say we it was the ancients but technocally we hare the same species so it would still be we, never mind. That helped them win the war to some degree or at least give them a start at winning, in return we got te weapons, the shield the hyperdrive and the beaming technolgy, and we still have some markers to pull.
                        then in reckoning we completly destroyed the replicators which saved the Asgard completly.
                        It was us as in humans thjat saved every Asgard everywhere and we got rewarded, and yes oniel did intorduce us and build the RD it was in fact baal,carter and selmak who pushed the button that brung destruction to the replicators. If you go deeper it was actaully the ancients that made all of this happen, so in prinicple the ancient made both us and earth what it it today as well as all life in this galaxy and the one force that could destroy it(anubis), the repository, the dakara device, the replicator disrupter, the outpost and the stargates. Hail the ancients.
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        Stargate : Genesis |
                        Original Starship DesignThread
                        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                        11000! green me

Comment

Poor misguided fools. It wasn't us, the Asgard, the Ancients, the Furlings, or Superman. It was Flying Moo Cows in Heaven that really did it for us.

Comment

sdvgsvg

Comment

Anyhow, I agree that luck has played a huge role in this. But I just remembered something that may be relevant to this conversation: The Quantum Mirror. Now, we know that most other dimensions had Earth losing to the Gouald, so we're the dimension that took all the right paths to survive so long. And Carter attributes this in the episode where there are two of her to the Asgard, implying that even though they got lucky with "Serpents", they needed the Asgard.

I'd describe it as the Asgard giving us a jumpstart and a helping hand, but we've really run with it. I'd call them the Mentor and Ally, not some sort of Guardian really.

Comment

Working...
                              X