X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Retu

Whatever happened to them?
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Probably that "Bermuda Triangle" of sorts that TPTB like to throw interesting characters & races,of the one shot deal variety,into .You'll find the "Foothold" aliens there,as well as "Charlie" from the Retu ep,Nyan,from "New Ground"[the one they made Daniel's assistant;some stack of books probably fell on him long ago & everybody was too busy to miss him ]

Seriously,I'd like to see them back.They reminded me a bit of the "Bugs" from "Starship Troopers"
    nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

That'd be cool to see'm in a new episode. They"ll probably end up being another loose end.
      "If a tree falls in the forest, and no one's around to hear it, do the squirrels think Jaffa are attacking?" -Justin

Comment

They'd still have to be out there, somewhere. I like to see another story where different planets are being attack by them, but no one can really figure out what it is since they haven't had contact.
        Presumabley they are still on their quest to eliminate all potential hosts for the Goa'ulds?
        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
        Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
        Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
        Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
        Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
        Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
        Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Hmmm...... this was a long time ago so i'll forgive you.

This topic has already been discussed

Check it out here

Comment

I think they are out there with clone Jack, and that retu kid, and that baby that Jack and 'ole gilrl' made,(can't recall her name) and the scientist that they brought back from wherever , ( I'm not thinking yet, haven't had enough coffee)
            Maybe they will make a where are they now show, like on VH 1.

Comment

lol Thor39 i was gonna say that too...lol
              someone before said they shoudl be fighting Gou'ld, and I agree, lol....and then send Replicators on them!!! And after that send all of the to the black hole

Comment

Originally posted by thor39
                Hmmm...... this was a long time ago so i'll forgive you.

This topic has already been discussed

Check it out here
                Me so sorry I know it was posted somewhere, but i just couldn't find it, and then i noticed the 'search' button, and i found the other thread, me bad!
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
                X