Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Baal in Season 9?(mild Ex Deus Machina spoilers posts 1-8, biggies thereafter)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Baal in Season 9?(mild Ex Deus Machina spoilers posts 1-8, biggies thereafter)

Has anyone heard if Baal is going to be in Season 9 or not?

Spoilers: Yes in EX DEUS MACHINA we learn that Baal is hiding out on Earth.
    302's lead the way!

Comment

Short answer yes

Long VERY spoilery answer (You have been warned)
      Spoiler:
      Baal is hiding out on earth with the former Trust members
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the quick replies guys. Yay! Baal in Season 9!

Comment

Haha, as for how long he'll be around...
          302's lead the way!

Comment

Yes! Can't wait untill season 9,it will be even better with Ba'al in it!

Comment

Ba'al is really cool, yes, Ex Deux Machina.

Comment

I thought Baal was like our friend now . I guess we'll have to whoop him again. I seriously am getting sort of sick of the whole NID, Trust thing. Those were always boring episodes...maybe they will get better with Baal.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Spoilers:

Spoiler:

Well. Apparently Baal has clonies to keep him surviving. Kinda sounds like... well.. the Emperor in the Star Wars Empire. It'd be great if the ENTIRE Goa'uld Empire succumbed to Baal (Whatever is remaining) and Baal became an "emperor". Muah.
                  Last edited by Skydiver; 21 June 2005, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Yep, the Ba'al on earth is just a clone
                    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Do we know whether the clone is the symbiote or the host.

So, is the clone:
                      A. The host just walking around
                      B. The symbiote in another host
                      C. The host and the symbiote?

I'm assuming C, because the actor said he would be making an appearance in the episode and you cant have Baal w/o the symbiote.

Comment

Just happy to see Cliff in more SG-1. NOW, to get Cammy back...if he survived with the ZPM.

My Favorite Jayne Quotes:
                        "Time for some thrilling heroics."
                        "These are stone killers, little man. They ain't cuddly like me."
                        "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in ruttin' command."
                        "I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

You know, the whole "Baal is a clone" revelation could have used spoiler tags. It didn't worry me because I already knew, but it's something you don't find out till the end of the ep, and it IS a major spoiler as far as that ep is concerned.
                          O'NEILL: For all we know, Daniel could came walking in that door right now.
                          [Cut to shot of the door]
                          [Cut back to O'Neill]
                          O'NEILL: Any time now.
                          [Cut back to door]

Comment

Originally posted by The Maneuver
                            You know, the whole "Baal is a clone" revelation could have used spoiler tags. It didn't worry me because I already knew, but it's something you don't find out till the end of the ep, and it IS a major spoiler as far as that ep is concerned.
                            Still pretty new to this forum, but isn't the fact that the post is in a SEASON 9 thread (before season 9 even airs) pretty much the spoiler warning?

Forgive me if I am wrong...I am a spoiler h0r and might have skipped over instructions to tag such items.

My Favorite Jayne Quotes:
                            "Time for some thrilling heroics."
                            "These are stone killers, little man. They ain't cuddly like me."
                            "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in ruttin' command."
                            "I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

Seriously . What in Season 9, isn't a spoiler?

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Working...
                              X