This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryac in Season Eight (SPOILERS)

(SPOILERS in this thread for Season Eight's "Sacrifices" ...)

I was reading some information over at Stargate Solutions and I read that Ryac will be the one getting married!?
    Last edited by Darren; 12 June 2004, 10:30 AM.
    __

__

Makes sense. Hopefully we'll see Chulak again.

Comment

rather Ryac then Teal'c

and I hope Bra'tac doesn't die

Comment

I also really hope Bratac does not get killed off. He is a awesome character
        __

__

Comment

What ever happened to spoilers?
          It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

This is the season eight section of the website. If you don't want to read spoilers, simply, you shouldn't be reading. Everything in this section is most obviously going to contain spoilers
            __

__

Comment

Thank you Anubis why do people keeping saying that.
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                This is the season eight section of the website. If you don't want to read spoilers, simply, you shouldn't be reading. Everything in this section is most obviously going to contain spoilers
                BUT....... the TITLE of the thread contains a spoiler. Keep in mind that you can see the title of the most recently active thread on the MAIN PAGE of the gateworld forum, without even going into the season 8 section.
                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Spoiler warnings are required in the thread title and first post, regardless of which folder the thread is in. Check out the forum FAQ for our complete spoiler rules.

Thanks!
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

When was the last time we saw Rya'c, it was in the Redemption two parter wasn't it?

Comment

I think the last time was in S7, Orpheus.
                      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Yeah, you're right. I forgot about that episode.

Comment

I dont see how Ryac being in Season 8 is a spoiler... .. thats like saying Bra'tac or Jacob Carter will be in Season 8, or Duffman will be in the next season of simpsons.

Its almost a give

Comment

I think the idea is that some people just don't want to know anything at all about new shows before they see them.
                            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

The title of the thread has been changed, before it had a minor spoiler in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X