X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olmos drops hints about Adama

From The Daily News:

...."MEANWHILE: Olmos is in the midst of shooting the Sci-Fi Channel's "Battlestar Galactica" series and will be rushing to fly down from production in Vancouver to make the Jonsson Cancer Center Epicurean Evening event. "If it's at all humanly possible, I will be there. We're taking it one hour at a time," he tells us. His Cmdr. William Adama character on "Battlestar" is in especially heavy scenes on the show that launches its second season in July. According to Olmos, having been shot and nearly dying twice, Adama has undergone a dramatic personality change."
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Oh noes!
    I like the way Adama is at the moment, I hope he doesn't change too much

Comment

Hmmm. Will we get a more introspective Adama? I liked the character as he is now as well. Color me sceptical, but we'll have to see how it goes. So far, BSG has not disappointed, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Comment

Well... I'm thinking he'll be more insecure... I mean in the last two episodes alone his near-daughter goes AWOL, his son goes against him and a pilot he trusts shoots him.

Then...
        Spoiler:
        it'll take a hardass Commander Cain (male or female, I'm hearin they are leaning towards the latter) to shake him back to his senses.

Comment

Working...
        X