This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grace Park and Tahmoh Penikett Impromptu Photos

Battlestar Aggregatica posted some impromptu photos taken when the author happened to be taking a walk and came across the BSG filming crew:
    Grace Park and Tahmoh Penikett Photos - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 Filming in Vancouver

"I went on a walk today in Lynn Valley Canyon and just happened to stumbled upon the cast and crew of Battlestar Galactica. Imagine that! I had a chance to chat with Grace Park (Boomer) for a few and she's really nice. She was kind enough to let me snap a couple pictures of her too. Thx guys!"

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Tahmoh Penikett looks very nice. Who am I kidding? He looks HOT!

*fangirlish moment is over*

Comment

Originally posted by Sci-Fi
      Battlestar Aggregatica posted some impromptu photos taken when the author happened to be taking a walk and came across the BSG filming crew:
      Grace Park and Tahmoh Penikett Photos - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 Filming in Vancouver

"I went on a walk today in Lynn Valley Canyon and just happened to stumbled upon the cast and crew of Battlestar Galactica. Imagine that! I had a chance to chat with Grace Park (Boomer) for a few and she's really nice. She was kind enough to let me snap a couple pictures of her too. Thx guys!"

thanks for the link
      Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Thanks....Grace Park is such a natural beauty......nice to know she is just
        as beautiful on the inside as well.
        Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Tahmoh Penikett looks very nice.
          Indeed! Anyone know what kind of name that is, btw?

Comment

i think it might be greek or hebrew....

but not sure.
            Thanks!
            Jordan

my page
            My LJ
            From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...
            X