This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will Dr. Weir's call?!

You know how Hammond always had to call the President for stuff, like to approve things, will Dr. Weir have to call anyone?
    Last edited by Elwe Singollo; 11 June 2004, 04:24 PM.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Nope, she will have to relay on herself

Comment

I'd imagine not! Who would there be to call?

She could be like Gollum and start asking herself.
      Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
      Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
      Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
      Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
      Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
      Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
      Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

That would be one REALLY long distance call if she had to call the president. :-D
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Thats so not fair, well it deosn't really matter, does it, haha... I bet Hammond will get a little mad that she gets to do things w.o (i'm assuming she wont need to call anyone) permission or something. But oh well, according to spoilers, Hammond has a better job.

Comment

Hey littlemigueljr, I'm not sure if you've seen Lost City or not, but .....

Spoilers.....

....Hammond is no longer in charge of the SGC!
            Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.

Comment

I know Sg I meant that i thought he would be jelous because he always had to call the president, while Weir won't have to call anyone.

Comment

Well, if the SGC had been cut off from all contact, Hammond would have got to act on his own recognisance. Weir isn't more important, she just doesn't have a phone.
                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

What about one of those Goa'uld communication balls? I know the system is not secure, but has it ever been established how far one of those will transmit?

Comment

A 'long distance', but without a Goa'uld user the reception was kind of lame even at interstellar range.
                    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Yah, us dumb people Haha..

Comment

Working...
                      X