This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith and Orii

I have been reading some threads and have read that the orii have met the wraith! but i cant find that any were.....can some one tell me were that is thank you

it is possible that orii has created the wraith before the Ancients arrived in pegasus galaxy on the spacecrat carrying the city ( Atlantis )

and it is possible that orii found a way to ascended long before the ancient learn how to ascended when the plague sweep the Milky Way Galaxy.

We Are Going To Find Out Who Created The Wraith In Stargate Atlantis Season 2.

i don't know if could be the orii that created the wraith. orii are th enemy of the ancients.

Comment

Isn't the Wraith language a form of ancient so wouldn't that mean the Wraiths were either ancients who mutated from this plague or that the ancients created the wraith in some experiment like how the populated the galaxy with that machine that destroyed the replicators.
      I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

We already know how the Wraith were created, watch "the gift".

Season 2 is just going to expand on that.

Comment

it is possible that orii has created the wraith before the Ancients arrived in pegasus galaxy on the spacecrat carrying the city ( Atlantis )
          Wait isn't Atlantis its own spacecraft?
          I thought it flew to Pegasus under its own power
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrustNo1
            Isn't the Wraith language a form of ancient so wouldn't that mean the Wraiths were either ancients who mutated from this plague or that the ancients created the wraith in some experiment like how the populated the galaxy with that machine that destroyed the replicators.
            the wraith and ancients language is the same but different word.

and i don't think the ancients created the wraith.

The Ancients arrived to the pegasus galaxy and accidentlly woke them up and start a war that why the ancients were losing.

wraith was born in the pegaus galaxy long before ( if possible ) the ancients first build the stargate network.

we are going to find out more about the wraith and ancients history in SGA Season 2.

Comment

I still like the idea that the Orii created the Wraith to fight the ancients on our plane of existance.

Comment

I think off the top of my head that the Ancients were going around populatingthe Pegasus Galaxy when they came across the Tiny Wraith from "38 Minutes" when Ancient DNA was introduced to it, the Wraith evolverd in to what we know, then they wne ton to defeat the Ancients, i dont think that the Wraith are mutated Ancients, TPTB would need to be real desperate to introduce that to the Wraith background

Comment

Gateman- that wuldn't make sense keepin the season 9 spoilers in mind, if they did that and the wraith won wuldn't they just send the wraith to the milkyway

Comment

i have read a lot of threads and in a lot of them it talks about the orii have met the wraith............can someone tell me were they got that information from?????

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient665
                      i have read a lot of threads and in a lot of them it talks about the orii have met the wraith............can someone tell me were they got that information from?????
                      I too would also like to know where this information is coming from.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Kirmit - Good point. I don't know...anyone just can guess right now until we see the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775
                          I too would also like to know where this information is coming from.
                          I believe that it is in the Ask Martin Gero thread, one of the questions that he answered.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
                            Wait isn't Atlantis its own spacecraft?
                            I thought it flew to Pegasus under its own power
                            Yes. Atlantis can fly on its own. It's a flying city. That's why in Siege I and II their worried about the intergalactic engines on Atlantis still being intact after they scuttle Atlantis. They don't want the Wraith to gain that technology.
                            302's lead the way!

Comment

How Did They Meet???????????who Said They Met????????????where Is This Info???????

Comment

Working...
                              X