This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Weir's Screen time...

Is Dr. Weir going to have the same sized part as General Hammond? I like her a lot, and was under the impression she was gonna be in a lot more, but looking at the pictures and stuff, she seems to be more Hammond-esque.

Any thoughts?

I noticed that in the latest group of pictures - she was noticebly absent when they were (presumably) on a mission.
    I remember reading that she runs the base so I would assume that means her position is like Hammond's, but at the same time other things I've read give me the impression that she'll have more screen time than he did.
    I guess we'll see.

Comment

Generally, administrators stay with the HQ.
      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Recent pictures show her out in the field...I was under the impression she is just in charge of the group...but the more I read...the more I See she is in charge of the facility...which opens the question...WHO is the fourth member of SGA then?

(btw...I like the outfits they wear on missions...very SG-1)
        It feels good to be alive.
        Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

hmm.. Who says there's four members? Although there are five characters associated as starring in Atlantis.
          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

there are 5 members:
            Weir
            Sheppard
            Teyla
            McKay
            Ford

Weir probably stays on base most of the time (like hammond), while Sheppard leads the SGA team

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
              there are 5 members:
              Weir
              Sheppard
              Teyla
              McKay
              Ford

Weir probably stays on base most of the time (like hammond), while Sheppard leads the SGA team
              FORD! That's who I was forgetting...I always forget him and I think it's because we know almost nothing about him...what DO we know? He's 2nd in command to Sheppard...he's military and.....? heh
              It feels good to be alive.
              Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

somehow I feel Ford will be underdevelopped/underused

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
                  FORD! That's who I was forgetting...I always forget him and I think it's because we know almost nothing about him...what DO we know? He's 2nd in command to Sheppard...he's military and.....? heh
                  Don't forget Dr. Beckett

Comment

I think Beckett will have a Fraiser-ry role. In about half of the episodes per season or whatever.

Hopefully Skeletor--er, Dr. Weir will have not much of a role either.
                    Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                    http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Yeah.. From what I've seen I think Beckett is just a recurring cast member and not a main cast member, pretty much like Fraiser was.

Oh.. We also know that Ford is a lieutenant.

Comment

From those shots of all those people assembled in the gateroom, are we to assume that beyond the 5 member team that there will be a whole staff of people trapped on atlantis, too?

Guess I'll have to wait a few hours to find out.

Comment

Working...
                        X