This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news on Season 9 promo pics?

Having seen the Atlantis S2 pics for the first time today was wondering if anyone has seen them or knows when we're likely to see SG-1 season 9 promo pics?

I know a lot of people are waiting for the new team shot.

BTW, apologies if this has been asked before, couldn't find anything on a search.

p.s: caps from the promo trailers don't count
    "Hail Dorothy!"

Originally posted by Vinz
    Having seen the Atlantis S2 pics for the first time today was wondering if anyone has seen them or knows when we're likely to see SG-1 season 9 promo pics?

I know a lot of people are waiting for the new team shot.

BTW, apologies if this has been asked before, couldn't find anything on a search.

p.s: caps from the promo trailers don't count
    I would guess we should be seeing them very soon, as AT has been back on the set, busily working for about 5 weeks now. I was very disappointed by the SG-1 promo trailer....esp. when BB makes the statement that the character of Col. Mitchell was brought in to "get the team back together." I didn't know it was "apart". I really don't have a good feeling about the up coming season.

And I'm one of those people very eagerly waiting for the new team pics.

Comment

Judging by MGM and SG-1 logos it's DEFINITELY promo pic

Comment

and this one...

Comment

and this one

Comment

I suppose like everyone I'm instinctively concerned when such a major change in cast happens but I'm trying to balance that with a dose of healthy optimism. Of course the familiar team dynamic will be missing but I've never believed that taking that away would kill the show. The premise of the Gate itself and the SGC are IMO what matters the most. If the universe of Stargate and the stories it can create remain then I think that as long as the new cast is strong, it won't suffer from the break up of the original team.
            "Hail Dorothy!"

Comment

If you are familiar with "Farscape" you know that both Ben and Claudia are STRONG And they both are brilliant actors.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                and this one...

He's thinking..."Did someone just fart?"

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                  If you are familiar with "Farscape" you know that both Ben and Claudia are STRONG And they both are brilliant actors.
                  Black was also in Pitch Black. damn good movie. i thought she played a very good character in it.

Comment

Definitely. And Shazza REALLY should have stayed down

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775
                      Black was also in Pitch Black. damn good movie. i thought she played a very good character in it.
                      Pitch Black's pics - HERE
                      scroll down, also P. 19

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                        Pitch Black's pics - HERE
                        scroll down, also P. 19
                        she is damn sexy in that one pick of her in the white dress. yum!

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775
                          she is damn sexy in that one pick of her in the white dress. yum!
                          LOL. it's her new movie ` Naked in London` you can click on my sig for more info (there isnt much )

Comment

Working...
                          X