This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Shanks video clip

A while back, on the old forum, someone posted a link to a clip of Mike & Chris Judge at a Q&A at a convention, and someone asked Mike a question about Daniel/Jack ship, or slashers. Does anyone still have the link to that? I'd like to send it to a friend who is new to SG-1 fandom. Thanks!

http://www.stargatesgc.com/sgc.nsf/V...256E8B00341CB4

But i'm not sure if this is it, so sorry, haha..
    Last edited by Elwe Singollo; 12 June 2004, 04:29 PM.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Not quite what I'm looking for. The clip I'm thinking of is at a convention Q&A with fans, and someone asks Michael about slash fanfic. His response , I recall, is HILARIOUS. Anyway, I'll keep looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
        Not quite what I'm looking for. The clip I'm thinking of is at a convention Q&A with fans, and someone asks Michael about slash fanfic. His response , I recall, is HILARIOUS. Anyway, I'll keep looking.
        I remember watching that clip. It *was* hilarious.

I think it was originally on the www.prometheusevents.de website. Unfortunately I think that website is DOA because prometheus events is no longer producing the conventions - merged with Wolf or something.

I'd ask over at this forum:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/ourstargate/start

Someone over there may know another site where the clip has been archived or someone may have it saved and can send it to you.
        Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Thanks Kes. Did just that, and found the transcript. Apparently the video IS no longer available because of the whole merger-thing and a copyright fracas or something. So it'll have to do.

Comment

Very halrious read , too bad theres no video
            Last edited by Elwe Singollo; 12 June 2004, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
              Thanks Kes. Did just that, and found the transcript. Apparently the video IS no longer available because of the whole merger-thing and a copyright fracas or something. So it'll have to do.
              You know I just looked around on my hard drive and I still have this .wmv file. I'd forgotten I downloaded it. It's not that big - 4.5 MB. I'm wondering if I can attach it and e-mail it to you. Let me know.
              Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                You know I just looked around on my hard drive and I still have this .wmv file. I'd forgotten I downloaded it. It's not that big - 4.5 MB. I'm wondering if I can attach it and e-mail it to you. Let me know.
                Can you also send it to me ? I'm attempting to do a sad puppy dog face... [insert sad puppy dog face]

Comment

Working...
                X