Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Season 8 Episode(s) information.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Season 8 Episode(s) information.

Spoilers for Inauguration, Lost City and Season 8.

Micheal Greenburg and Peter F. Woeste on the DVD commentary for "Inauguration", during the scene where Hammond hands Woolsey the disk.

MG: "Im sure that disk is going to feature again"
    PW: "Yeah, in one, possibly two episodes"

Those arent exact quotes, but as close as needs be. This couples with Ronny Cox's statement that V-P Kinsey would be operating outside the political system in season 8, and suggests there may well be an episode or episodes where he is prominent.

(EDITED - did say he would probably get kicked out, but of course he already has been)
    Last edited by MadEyeTed; 11 June 2004, 07:02 AM.

spoilers for Lost City, part 2
    President Hayes told Kinsey (on the phone) that his resignation was accepted and that he has enough evidence to him shot.

Comment

Oh of course i forgot

Ill edit the post. Figure the info still stands.

Comment

Robert Picardo/The Doctor/Woolsey is supposed to be in 3 or 4 episodes this year. And since he sorta is Kinsey "henchman", he will probably also be in the S8 kinsey episodes.

Comment

erm... was Kinsey's henchman would probably be more correct after what he did with the disk.
          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

yes, but Kinsey doesn't know Woolsey did it, and he is now investigating Kinsey. So if Kinsey appears in an ep, Woolsey may pop up as well.

He'll propably pop up in Endgame

Comment

not a spoiler, but speculation for season 8
              I'm *so* thinking Kinsey's gotta be working with the Goa'uld.
              "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
              "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
              "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."
              --BBC CultTV's web review of Blake's 7 season 3 DVD (21.06.05)

Comment

Originally posted by VixyOwl (~~Ani)
                not a spoiler, but speculation for season 8
                I'm *so* thinking Kinsey's gotta be working with the Goa'uld.
                Really? I think hes working with the NID, and thats it, but maybe
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Or maybe one of those "rogue NID" groups that were cloning Goa'ulds.
                  The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

the disk will probably be addressed in "Full Alert"

Comment

And maybe in "Full Alert"
                      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I take it it might be shown in "Full Alert"....
                        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                          the disk will probably be addressed in "Full Alert"
                          Originally posted by Wass
                          And maybe in "Full Alert"
                          Originally posted by David85
                          I take it it might be shown in "Full Alert"....
                          And possibly in---

Hey, let's never stop doing this.
                          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
                          X