This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SFX 132 article about Season 9

Removed by request. But you can also comment on the article and lovely Ben here: http://www.benbrowderforum.com/forum...forum.php?f=24
    Last edited by Kalliope; 06 June 2005, 10:28 AM.

Kas posted these scans, which are larger and easier to read. It's a great article!

Page 1:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/SFX132-1.jpg

Page 2:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/SFX132-2.jpg

Page 3:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/SFX132-3.jpg

Page 4:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/SFX132-4.jpg

Comment

At least we now know that it is a WOMAN responsible for Vala's outfit

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
        Kas posted these scans, which are larger and easier to read. It's a great article!
        Thanks Shards... It is a great article... (Nice to get a mention for scanning and posting )

Can I just say one word? LEATHER! (that's the superficial *thunking* side of me coming out )
        Last edited by Kas; 06 June 2005, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Also on page - I forget which page but it's just before the spoiler zone - there's an A4 size pic of MS.

Madeleine

Comment

"Leather" sure caught my eye! Too bad it can't be a permanent change to the SG-1 uniform!

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
              Thanks for posting these. It made for interesting reading, esp. as it was written by Thomasina, who is on intimate, as in "friendly", terms with the majority of the cast of Sg-1, and she personally is a very nice lady.

One thing does worry me. I loved Farscape, in large part because of BB, and the way he portrayed Crichton. It sounds like his role as Col. Mitchell is going to be very military-ish and straitlaced. While I do not want Stagate to turn into Fargate, if BB doesn't add the humor that RDA could always be relied on for, then I'm wondering about the dynamics of the entire show.

Well, worrying is a waste of time. Guess I'll just have to wait and see and trust everything works out.

Thanx again for posting those!

Comment

Thanks a lot for scanning it!

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                  Also on page - I forget which page but it's just before the spoiler zone - there's an A4 size pic of MS.
                  What's an A4 size pic?

Is that like the two-page pull-out thingy they had of Billie Piper/Katie Sakhoff in the May issue?

("Leather." Why do I think we have a certain fruitcake to thank for this?)

Tucker

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                    Is there now. A pretty photo?

Enquiring minda and all that...

FF
                    sigpic

Comment

I just love what Damian Kindler said about Claudia she REALLY IS a brilliant actress and I'D LOVE to see her in more SG-1 eps, not only these first 6...

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker Case
                        What's an A4 size pic?

Is that like the two-page pull-out thingy they had of Billie Piper/Katie Sakhoff in the May issue?

Tucker
                        Nope not a two pager- A4 is the standard size of our paper and our magazines over here. 8.3 inches by 11.7 inches in old money.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                          Is there now. A pretty photo?

Enquiring minda and all that...

FF
                          It's the one I'ev seen before of Michael in SG1 uniform- black t shirt top with bare arms which are folded on a white background. It's not a new season 9 one.

Comment

Two Words:
                            Very Sweet
                            Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 05 July 2005, 07:27 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BritAngie
                              Nope not a two pager- A4 is the standard size of our paper and our magazines over here. 8.3 inches by 11.7 inches in old money.
                              Learn something new every day.

Thanks.

Time to consult the loonie jar again and then figure out when this issue will arrive on this side of the Atlantic. Maybe shake out a few extra loonies for that thank-you card I so clearly owe Christine Mooney, too.

Tucker

Comment

Working...
                              X