This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm seeing a connection here.

So both Season 1 of SG-1 and SGA built the foundation and it's widely believed that Season 2 of SG-1 was the best(now I know not everyone agrees, but it's at least toward the top.) Now from the spoilers and picture I have seen of S2 of Atlantis, its looking to be VERY VERY VERY awesome, with more and darker stories and well as new backround information on everything and even new characters. So I;m very hyped for the new SGA season, and I think it may follow SG-1 and go down as one of it's best. Your thoughts?
    Signature oversized: Click to view.

I agree, it looks like its gonna rock. New ships..new allies..possibly new enemies....excellent.
    302's lead the way!

Comment

well so far out of the eleven episodes written only about three look like filler episodes, the rest seem to be foucusing on the wraith and ford stroy arc. Little bumbed by the fact that we get to meet the good wraith in season two, hey wait a minuite isnt that the same season we meet the tokra. nooooooooooooo.........
      Why is it every time I gate to P3X-797 my bags always end up on P3X-888.

Comment

I seriously doubt that Martin gero meant the Wraith were good when he said they were nice. The episode is called Instinct and its about female wraiths and how the wraith reproduce, we probably get to see some female wraith with their young. That in no way means they are potential allies, in fact it would be highly unlikely even impossible seeing as humans are needed for food.

Comment

I also noticed:

Sam Carter got goa'uld'd - Ford is getting Wrath'd
          As well as Teal'c being enfected by the bug - Ford again

Comment

I just hope the finale doesn't suck.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllowedToNameAnything.Ever.
              hey wait a minuite isnt that the same season we meet the tokra. nooooooooooooo.........
              lol. And then in season 2 Shep and his team get sent back into the past...oh wait they allready did that do'h.
              302's lead the way!

Comment

Originally posted by SGRanger06
                lol. And then in season 2 Shep and his team get sent back into the past...oh wait they allready did that do'h.
                Ummm what ep are you refering to? I see nothing about time travel in any of the spoilers.

Comment

lol...theres not. I was being silly.
                  302's lead the way!

Comment

Originally posted by SGRanger06
                    lol...theres not. I was being silly.
                    Oh okay, lol, thanks for telling me

Comment

Originally posted by sharky277
                      Sam Carter got goa'uld'd - Ford is getting Wrath'd
                      As well as Teal'c being enfected by the bug - Ford again
                      Umm...didn't Sheppard get...you know, bitten by that bug? (BACK OFF, SHIPPERS! I'M WARNING YOU!) And besides, Teyla's already part-Wraith

Comment

Originally posted by Shonaille
                        Ummm what ep are you refering to? I see nothing about time travel in any of the spoilers.
                        I believe Epiphany is based on a time dilation theme, sorta like time travel. Anyway, I know it has to do with a "time" imbalance.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
                          Umm...didn't Sheppard get...you know, bitten by that bug? (BACK OFF, SHIPPERS! I'M WARNING YOU!) And besides, Teyla's already part-Wraith
                          Yep, it was Shep who had the bug necklace, in 38 Minutes.

As for Teyla being part Wraith, if you really want to stretch it, Shep and anyone with the Ancient gene is part Ancient.

Watch any show on TV, and you're going to find similar story lines. There used to be a TV show a looooooong time ago called The Naked City and the intro was " there are a million stories in the Naked City, this is just one of them". Trust me, there aren't a million stories that different, that the writers can use, within the confines of a show like SGA. But so far, I think season 2 looks GREAT. Here's hoping!

Comment

Originally posted by Atteria
                            There used to be a TV show a looooooong time ago called The Naked City
                            lol sorry I just have to ask, what was this show about?
                            302's lead the way!

Comment

I am looking forward to season two--I think it's gonna rock. I didn't really like SG-1 season two though. Don't get me wrong, it had some great episodes, but it also had a lot of bad ones. It's probably my least favorite season.
                              Rocky

Comment

Working...
                              X